The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Congrats! Glad to see someone on here that’s been taking Ls was able to get one for retail recently
:russ: Facts

I dont know why, but I woke up feeling like today was the day. Shyt crazy.

Hope to see you get one for your kid. I've been rooting for you. Reminds me of my dad. He's been trying to get it for me too, just in case I couldn't.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony plays with my emotions. I was staying on that website and waiting for an hour to take me to into store to buy PS5 once I heard the sound and took me in but it says, "Out of stock".:martin:

I gave up:beli:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Facts

I dont know why, but I woke up feeling like today was the day. Shyt crazy.

Hope to see you get one for your kid. I've been rooting for you. Reminds me of my dad. He's been trying to get it for me too, just in case I couldn't.
My BM pushed his party to the 28th, his bday is the 26th so I’m like let’s get it.. another 2 weeks to turn a buncha Ls into 1 W lol

As long as PS D does the daily restocks I should be aight long as I get in the queue soon enough... I mean it’s already in my cart + my payment info/address is already in

killacal

Banned
Daps
Sony plays with my emotions. I was staying on that website and waiting for an hour to take me to into store to buy PS5 once I heard the sound and took me in but it says, "Out of stock".:martin:

I gave up:beli:
If wario says they gone they gone:francis:

Waiting after that in the queue is a waste of time:yeshrug:

Prynce

Daps
My BM pushed his party to the 28th, his bday is the 26th so I’m like let’s get it.. another 2 weeks to turn a buncha Ls into 1 W lol

As long as PS D does the daily restocks I should be aight long as I get in the queue soon enough... I mean it’s already in my cart + my payment info/address is already in
Stay with it breh

I’m rooting for you

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps

if it’s in your cart you’re gonna eat , that’s how I got mine after 3 days I stayed in the queue and checked out today

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So, for everyone camping on the site, this was posted on ERA, which was captured from direct queue site, the queue that sony's site uses

Address speedy scalper bots

Queue-it’s pre-queue functionality gives anyone arriving before the start of a sale a random position in line. For speedy bots designed to arrive just before event start to beat the crowd, the pre-queue simply neutralizes their method of attack.

So looks like there isnt a point in camping, better off just following the usual sites and jumping in when it goes up.