The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup:

Sony stan's talking about playing all these exclusive for the 1st time that they should have played years ago. :mjlol:

Dudes is finished with Spiderman already:mjlol:

The other half complaining about demon souls difficulty :mjlol:

Least we talking about games y’all nikkaz happy as shyt that the series X console can use a dusty ass 360 controller.

Phil ain’t have to do y’all x nikkaz like that.

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:wow:
I'm doing a second run through of god of war @ 60fps.
On the hardest setting.
Yo.
This ps5 makes the reaction times buttery smooth. :ohlawd:

And yes.
This PS5 is HUGE.
:pachaha:
It makes the ps3 fat look small, think about that. :wow:
i gotta do a timer test i know these load times are fast but it dont feel fast :patrice:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Least we talking about games y’all nikkaz happy as shyt that the series X console can use a dusty ass 360 controller.

Phil ain’t have to do y’all x nikkaz like that.

They literally trying to play old games with old controllers lol. Why even go next-gen?

Yall really sound nuts.

If I wanted a "new experience" I'd get a Oculus Rift, not a controller that has feedback. Have fun with demon souls because once you finish that your "next gen" only experiences get really iffy. You'll be right there with us before November is up playing current gen games like everyone else :heh:

And like I said most yall dudes in the ps5 thread and all over talking about how they can't wait to play current gen games they should have played years ago for the 1st time:mjlol:

Yall PS dudes really don't play games like that, just wanna play what's hot and have a system and the games to say you have them.