This better be fake

:francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
yea im not mad about it. i dont think teh managers are crappy jobs though. this girl i used to talk to was a team leader making about 70-80k but regardless.

at this point imma eat this edible and when i get one i get one :yeshrug:
It's still a crap job as a manager just pays a living wage. Retail is very stressful.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo am i trippin is black ops cold war Free ? it says i can download it but i never bought it :dwillhuh:

I know on the XSX you can pre-download games w/o purchasing them but you can’t actually play them tho until you buy it...it’s possible the same feature is also available for PS5

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Target PS5 arrived. FYI there's some sort of shipping manifest taped on the outside of the box that identifies the contents inside. It did come in a cardboard box though. Just know that anybody who sees the box and takes a glance at that list outside will know a PS5 is inside.

:hhh:I'll never preorder from these guys again.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
My Target

No update since yesterday and it's supposed to be here tomorrow. :francis:

Likewise. Hell, all I have is "Label Created." It's for my little brother which is why I'm so agitated. Contacted customer service, and they're talking about the 18th. The DC it's shipping from is two hours away.

Fedex hasn't even received it yet. :dead:

They've charged me, but if Amazon puts some up, I'll sooner order from them and refund or flip the Target one. I got mine from them on launch day. Target has really showed their ass with this.