The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks really dropping $1200+ for this shyt?

:mjlol:

Thank God for my ps4 backlog.
I’m not doing that... I’m trying to get this for my son’s bday but I ain’t goin that far

His bday is a month before Christmas so F it if I can’t get it for retail or a reasonable margin over resell then ima try to have it by Christmas. After tax is bout $540ish in my state (I’m gunning for the disk version). A guy in this thread said he was tryna get 1 off for $650... If that’s the 1 he had for $650 I would’ve jumped on that lol but I know the disk version is hittin for absurd #s

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just to follow up on my post earlier, I just checked popfinder and it has updated.

it shows the store I went to only has 1 now (had 3 earlier, but only sold 2) So it’s definitely somewhat accurate. Just doesn’t have context.

after chatting it up with some people in line this morning, it seems that target is obligated to hold an order for 48 hours, if you successfully checked out but haven’t picked up for what ever reason.

so that may be why there are discrepancies

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Target PS5 arrived. FYI there's some sort of shipping manifest taped on the outside of the box that identifies the contents inside. It did come in a cardboard box though. Just know that anybody who sees the box and takes a glance at that list outside will know a PS5 is inside.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Are these things really bricking when you put it in Rest Mode?:picard:
Was putting mine in and out of rest mode all day yesterday. And left it in rest mode overnight and everything still good. I saw a article saying it had something to do with the Miles Morales game that was messing the console up in rest mode.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Forgot to post this yesterday but I was on the couch when the UPS guy pulled up yesterday and my dog always starts barking loud and shyt when she sees or hears a ride outside and she started barking and when I got to the door the driver placed by box by the door and was hauling ass back to the truck :mjlol:

Was a fat white dude and shyt was hilarious :russ: