The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does microsoft let you store xbox series x games on external drives? (Serious question)
From what I gather, yes.
You're allowed to store series X titles on a normal hard drive however they will
not run from that hard drive. They must be transferred over to the fastered hard drives
(the external NVME or the internal NVME) to even get them to run.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Any vids on the load times with bloodborne? I remember the death load screen on launch being over a minute long

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I imagine the PS5's quick resume is also going to be similar to the PS4's suspend feature at first.
They have it working , but perhaps are working on a few bugs. Probably see it on it's first update or two.
Yeah a developer on Resetera has said that they heard it's coming. Currently one of the reviewers mentioned activities let you jump into games very quickly from save points or specific activities like side missions etc.
Wait until you see a Spider-Man example. There are side-quests in the game and they surface as Activities. With the game closed, you can go from the main menu to the beginning of the side-quest in approximately 10 seconds. If you've already got the game loaded, you can jump to the beginning of the side-quest in about 2.5 seconds.

Nuts!

Screenshot_20201106-175609_YouTube.jpg