The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No camping out so stay your asses at home lol

SAOkxaY.gif

Y'all think they gonna up these before Christmas? Can't imagine this being the only batch for the year :mjcry:

When is stocking coming back in Canada?! :damn:

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm still salty I missed out on the pre orders. how plausible is it that I can find a PS5 on launch day? :lupe:

I remember I was able to get a PS4 on launch day by just rolling up to Best Buy real early and getting a paper that guaranteed my getting one, but I know that's not happening now. :to:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gamestop finally had the “decency” to cancel my headset order that they claimed was delivered 2 weeks before I ordered it...they supposed to mail me a gift card to reimburse the money I spent/lost...they better hurry before I do what I had planned

:mjgrin:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm still salty I missed out on the pre orders. how plausible is it that I can find a PS5 on launch day? :lupe:

I remember I was able to get a PS4 on launch day by just rolling up to Best Buy real early and getting a paper that guaranteed my getting one, but I know that's not happening now. :to:

Can you fight?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Destruction all stars looks fun to me. New trailer

Destruction AllStars game modes -
Mayhem (deathmatch, solo/teams) -
Carnado (get points by destroying other cars and sacrifice your car to the carnado, solo/teams) - Stockpile (capture & control, teams) -
Gridfall (last car standing) -
Training

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

wow the transfer files video was incredibly thorough...I forgot you can transfer save files via flash drives

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Sony confirms PS5 won’t support SSD storage expansion at launch
Sony says its PlayStation 5 can load virtual worlds far faster than ever before, thanks to one of fastest solid-state drives ever made. But it’s also not a particularly big drive — and Sony confirms to The Verge that you won’t be able to expand that blazing-fast SSD storage on day one.
I spoke to practically every manufacturer of a PCIe Gen4 stick drive — there are only a handful — and not a single one was able to tell me their drives will actually work with the PS5. Two suggested that Sony’s compatibility testing program hasn’t actually kicked off yet.

Several were optimistic, though, suggesting that their drives should meet Sony’s requirements, and we’re hoping to test for ourselves as soon as we get a chance.