The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Outside of sports titles and the third party shooters(COD, BF), what ya'll think the launch lineup will look like?
I'm thinking Horizon Zero Dawn 2, maybe even an new IP from Naughty Dog or another Gran Turismo.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Cant wait for that PS5 with a free game for $299 one year after it drops.

:blessed:
So you going to wait 365 days to save 160 dollars? I’ve never understood why people do this. 160 bucks really ain’t shyt to make me wait a whole year.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Outside of sports titles and the third party shooters(COD, BF), what ya'll think the launch lineup will look like?
I'm thinking Horizon Zero Dawn 2, maybe even an new IP from Naughty Dog or another Gran Turismo.
I want a battlefield game next year goddamnit

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So you going to wait 365 days to save 160 dollars? I’ve never understood why people do this. 160 bucks really ain’t shyt to make me wait a whole year.

Yup. Not only that,more time for more titles to drop and weed out the bugs that always happens when new electronics drop.

I have all the patience in the world. I can wait.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No way they have sequels for GT and Horizon ready 2-3 years after the previous games.

Think GoT will be the big 'release' game but still cross gen. Whatever Bluepoint games are working on will be launch window, maybe something cut price and kiddy from Japan Studio will also be launch window.

Whatever standalone MP Last Of Us Naughty Dog are working on should also be launch window but I dunno what they are really planning.

I'd like to see something like GT Sport 2.0 - basically an upgrade with career mode but not a sequel. GT7 3-4 years down the line.

Horizon one year after launch; Spiderman two years; God of War three years.

Just as long as they avoid barren periods its all good. The days of hyped launches is long gone for software.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
With the PS4 being so established and still pretty capable performance wise with the Pro, when will we see 3rd party PS5 exclusives that won't be available on PS4?

Surely Sony will ensure that the some games are only on PS5, but I'm thinking it's going to be a minute before it's like that for most other companies to leave that PS4 userbase alone

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
With the PS4 being so established and still pretty capable performance wise with the Pro, when will we see 3rd party PS5 exclusives that won't be available on PS4?

Surely Sony will ensure that the some games are only on PS5, but I'm thinking it's going to be a minute before it's like that for most other companies to leave that PS4 userbase alone
They said 3 years is when they start droppin napalm