The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lady was a little excited when I told her Bugsnax was going to be free.

Meaning that theme song finna get blasted through the soundbar. :ohlawd:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I can't figure out if people are genuinely excited for Bugsnax or being ironic on some Knack shyt.
It's basically an ironic gaming meme at this point.

dikk-riding sony...if it was an xbox game, then the jokes would fly

this game and the destruction bullshyt were supposed to be paid games but I gather there was minimal interest for either game so they made them “free”
Bugsnax has always been a $25 game and available to preorder for PC but no preorder page was ever put up for PS4/PS5 which led to speculation it would be on PS+. The only surprise here is that it is only on PS+ for the PS5, PS4 users have to cop at full price:mjlol:
You are right about Destruction Allstars, Sony saw that it was sent to die status and decided to fall back, delay and give it a PS+ boost next year which may just save the title. We'll see:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's basically an ironic gaming meme at this point.

Bugsnax has always been a $25 game and available to preorder for PC but no preorder page was ever put up for PS4/PS5 which led to speculation it would be on PS+. The only surprise here is that it is only on PS+ for the PS5, PS4 users have to cop at full price:mjlol:
You are right about Destruction Allstars, Sony saw that it was sent to die status and decided to fall back, delay and give it a PS+ boost next year which may just save the title. We'll see:yeshrug:

a lot of these GAAS online multiplayer games should be free on ps plus/gamepass. The best way to make these type of games successful is a large user base.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Nope :umad:

I don't lie on my wallet or my nuts.

ds1.png

ds2.png

I used to work down in McDonough and know exactly where that building is. So that's where they are keeping the Sony Direct PS5s and accessories that were sold. :mjgrin:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Auntie and unc ain't even bugging him about ps5s, nikka's orders got cancelled. nikka using that so nobody asks to see the receipts on November 12. :mjlol:

Where the 5 ps5s at rekk? :mjpls:

full

Well you see my uncle got me out of a jam once back in 05 so i owe him one.

Damn you done turned on your boy @Chris Cool :dwillhuh:

And its 6, not 5 :hmm:

Again, no ducktales. :smugfavre:

Sony Direct
sonyps5direct.png

Sams

samsps5.png

Target (along with 2 series S larrys)
target-preorders.png

Amazon

ps5zon.png

Come at the King, don't miss.