Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
What advantage can the x possibly have

How much is required for 8k

What kind of targets is the 5 expecting to hit

Series X will most likely hit 8k on original xbox titles and some 360 titles. They're shooting for 4k/120fps max. They already got gears 5 running at above max PC specs at 4k above 100fps and that was just in a week or two by a small team.

5 is mainly gonna hit 4k/60fps at most, maybe 120. But no clue since they haven't really shown shyt. I They mentioned 8k support before but haven't mentioned it again to my knowledge and with the way the BC is looking, they'll probably only hit it for small games like resogun and shyt.

Raytracing is probably gonna be a lot better/more widely utilized on Xbox too. They got minecraft running full path tracing or w/e already

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Series X will most likely hit 8k on original xbox titles and some 360 titles. They're shooting for 4k/120fps max. They already got gears 5 running at above max PC specs at 4k above 100fps and that was just in a week or two by a small team.

5 is mainly gonna hit 4k/60fps at most, maybe 120. But no clue since they haven't really shown shyt. I They mentioned 8k support before but haven't mentioned it again to my knowledge and with the way the BC is looking, they'll probably only hit it for small games like resogun and shyt.

Xbox will be the system of choice for NJ gaming leagues and shyt with the 120fps.... they playing the long game

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Raytracing is probably gonna be a lot better/more widely utilized on Xbox too. They got minecraft running full path tracing or w/e already
:gucci::mjtf::mad::fire:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Xbox will be the system of choice for NJ gaming leagues and shyt with the 120fps.... they playing the long game

I didn't even think about that, but yeah, they're definitely setting themselves up well for the competitive scene. I'm surprised Activision already teamed up with Sony for the CoD league but now I wonder how long that'll last.

With them teaming up with esports engine for halo, we might see the return of halo esports being huge again.

This gen is gonna be great regardless of what console you buy, but xbox is not fukking around at all anymore.

Shouldn't matter to much anyways, bro. 8k tvs aren't gonna be consumer ready for a while and at that point you're kinda hitting diminishing returns. As long as we get 4K, great HDR, and high framerates we should be set.

Look what they did with RDR2 on consoles this gen. We're getting 2/3x that with these. shyt is gonna be insane.

And you know Naughty Dog and GG are gonna work some magic.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I didn't even think about that, but yeah, they're definitely setting themselves up well for the competitive scene. I'm surprised Activision already teamed up with Sony for the CoD league but now I wonder how long that'll last.

With them teaming up with esports engine for halo, we might see the return of halo esports being huge again.

This gen is gonna be great regardless of what console you buy, but xbox is not fukking around at all anymore.

Shouldn't matter to much anyways, bro. 8k tvs aren't gonna be consumer ready for a while and at that point you're kinda hitting diminishing returns. As long as we get 4K, great HDR, and high framerates we should be set.

Look what they did with RDR2 on consoles this gen. We're getting 2/3x that with these. shyt is gonna be insane.

And you know Naughty Dog and GG are gonna work some magic.
What is Xbox doing that allows for 120 that Sony isn't

I thought the io is all you need to make that happen.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
What is Xbox doing that allows for 120 that Sony isn't

I thought the io is all you need to make that happen.

Better CPU/GPU along with variable refresh rate and variable rate shading support.

It could probably hit it, but not consistently and not at native 4k.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
And dedicated Ray Tracing

Yeah, there's gonna be a sizeable difference between the two when it comes to that.

MS are wizards on the software side. They got the machine learning aspect for software too to help

This ain't Xbox ONE 2013 reveal bad yet...but this miscommunication going on is a straight nightmare...people legit believe only 100 PS4 games will be supported due to very poor worded statements... They fukked up here

Did they clarify? They meant that only 100 games have the boost made natively, right?

Idk how you do this big presentation and somehow word that insanely poorly like that.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Did they clarify? They meant that only 100 games have the boost made natively, right?

Idk how you do this big presentation and somehow word that insanely poorly like that.
Nope, Sony need to release a statement ASAP cause its getting bad

So now I believe only 100 games support a boost to the game, otherwise the rest will play in legacy. But legacy means it will play just like it did on ps4, including lag, framerate drops etc that was on ps4

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Nope, Sony need to release a statement ASAP cause its getting bad

So now I believe only 100 games support a boost to the game, otherwise the rest will play in legacy. But legacy means it will play just like it did on ps4, including lag, framerate drops etc that was on ps4

Tbh, i still think they're gonna sell upgraded versions or some shyt. Or those 100 games will be the only ones boosted. Outside of very rare exceptions.

They seemingly just don't care about their platform legacy