The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

3 fukked up controllers with a fucned to r2 or right analog stick drift.

Every single one of my controllers outside my Edge got drift, thats why im not even gonna bother anymore.

Joy-cons and dualsense are just the absolute woat controllers as far as QA goes

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Every single one of my controllers outside my Edge got drift, thats why im not even gonna bother anymore.

Joy-cons and dualsense are just the absolute woat controllers as far as QA goes
I'm going to use rubbing alcohol and an aircan to see if it makes a difference

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Keep your controller in a big ziplock bag when you're not using it.

You're welcome

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Had 3 controllers that got stick drift, I can't lie I scammed Amazon for the 4th one where I just bought one and then put my old one and swapped it with the new one and returned it :mjlit:. Bought edge for the eventual stick drift but now this controller wants to act like the best controller on the market, haven't touched my Edge in a whole year, kind of regret the purchase :mjcry:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

Stick drift is accelerated by general dust/debris buildup that falls into the balls of the analog sticks. As you play, these particles gets scraped around inside of the mechanism and cause probs.

So if you keep the controller in a plastic bag, or wit something covering the top of it, the particles won't get in in the first place, and it will last way longer without drift. I'm still on my first controller with no issues.

Shout out to VCuda :youngsabo:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Stick drift is accelerated by general dust/debris buildup that falls into the balls of the analog sticks. As you play, these particles gets scraped around inside of the mechanism and cause probs.

So if you keep the controller in a plastic bag, or wit something covering the top of it, the particles won't get in in the first place, and it will last way longer without drift. I'm still on my first controller with no issues.

Shout out to VCuda :youngsabo:
Wait till that r2 give out

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I've had zero problems with my first two controllers, one black one white. However, the third controller I bought, the cosmic red, is now starting to get stick drift, and it is basically unusable for any game that requires precise control.