humminbird

Veteran
Daps
[Info exclusive] Prix de la PS5 et ouverture des précommandes chez Micromania

French retailer may have leaked price.

TL;DR:

- 499€ for the PS5
- 399€ for the PS5 Digital Edition
- Opening pre-orders on Thursday, September 17 from 9 am (French time)
- 4 games available for pre-order : Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Destruction All-Stars, Demon's Souls Remake and Sackboy Adventures.

As always, take with a grain of salt.
399 pounds is $517
499 pounds is $617
:lupe:
edit nevermind got my signs mixed up
I converted to euros and the prices are good
$400
$500

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is everyone buying Cyberpunk for current gen?

I’m leaning toward getting it for X1X...there will be some updates at launch on next gen consoles but they didn’t specify what those updates will be...I imagine it’ll be performance/visual upgrades...but they made it clear that it won’t be a true/full next gen experience upgrade...we won’t see that til sometime next year

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I think of all the next-gen features that we know of so far...the one that has me the most excited is the no-loading/instant loading for me.
Just being able to start a game and hop into the action right away is :blessed::blessed:

hopefully you can suspend multiple games as well , i think the XSX can do it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m leaning toward getting it for X1X...there will be some updates at launch on next gen consoles but they didn’t specify what those updates will be...I imagine it’ll be performance/visual upgrades...but they made it clear that it won’t be a true/full next gen experience upgrade...we won’t see that til sometime next year

fukk. I want to own it on next gen cause I think it'd be crazy visually but I don't wanna wait that long

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk. I want to own it on next gen cause I think it'd be crazy visually but I don't wanna wait that long

you can buy it for PS4 (disc/digital) when it drops and play it on your PS5 at launch...the assumption is that the launch update will provide for a better experience than playing it on the PS4 but at the same time it won’t offer a true PS5 gaming experience

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
you can buy it for PS4 (disc/digital) when it drops and play it on your PS5 at launch...the assumption is that the launch update will provide for a better experience than playing it on the PS4 but at the same time it won’t offer a true PS5 gaming experience
:gucci:what
im pretty sure they said the next gen version is coming out next year.....not in 2020

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:what
im pretty sure they said the next gen version is coming out next year.....not in 2020

it’s really confusing...that was the best way I could explain it...in 2021 they will provide another upgrade that will make the game a true next gen/PS5 experience...what I stated above was not saying it was the next gen version...I tried my best to make it clear that they said you will be able to play this gen version but on next gen consoles with a launch day update that will provide unspecified tweaks

Cyberpunk 2077 Will Look Better on PS5 At Launch, Will Get a Free Next-Gen Update in 2021

maybe I didn’t explain it as best I could...here’s an excerpt...

...the firm says that Cyberpunk 2077 will be playable on PS5 from day one, and will apparently look better on PS5 than it will on PS4. It's unclear whether this means that the game will receive some sort of update on next-gen machines, or whether the point simply refers to the jump in hardware power.

In any case, Cyberpunk 2077 will be getting a "more robust update" in 2021, supposedly adding all of the next-gen bells and whistles that you'd expect. This update will be free for everyone who owns the game on current-gen consoles. This specific plan was already partly confirmed by CD Projekt Red earlier this year, when it announced that the game would receive a free upgrade on Xbox Series X.

Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 will get a free upgrade for PlayStation 5

Last edited: