The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
of course the demand is going to be high. Winter is coming. Y'all ever seen Game of Thrones? People predicting nobody going fukking nowhere and there's still stimulus money people got and there's still savings people got.. I mean yes some people are out of work on hard times but there's plenty who saved money from their unemployment, they say savings accounts have never been higher.

What do you think people are gonna spend savings accounts money on during the winter during a pandemic?

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I've already prepared myself to have to settle for the XSX :mjcry:

I preordered my PS4 on a restock that Amazon had, I wouldn’t panic just yet.

Worst case scenario, if Sonys preorder date is after MS’s.. preorder the XSX and cancel it if you manage to hit on a PS5.

Daps
I preordered my PS4 on a restock that Amazon had, I wouldn’t panic just yet.

Worst case scenario, if Sonys preorder date is after MS’s.. preorder the XSX and cancel it if you manage to hit on a PS5.
Times are different now
Video games are more popular than ever before
The pandemic has turned a lot more people into gamers and people will be eager to buy a PS5 this fall

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I pretty much have one PS5 Guaranteed if I can get a pre-order from Sony I’m definitely copping another one and flipping it a little after release day

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

the demand gonna be nuts.....I wonder how much Sony is keeping to sell of their own website directly.

nikkaz better be ON IT when the preorders are announced.

I mean have Target, Best Buy, Amazon, Sony.com, Gamestop, etc. web pages all open and ready! You can't bullshyt.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

I would even download the apps in some cases (bestbuy and amazon) in particular

I’ve had success getting items I knew were gonna sell out quickly thru the bestbuy app vs their website

also have your credits cards ready...make sure to remember not to use that one card that’s overprotective and cancels your order out the blue because it “looks suspicious” and then you have to call up the CC company cuz they locked your card and then the bytch tells you everything is clear and you can “go ahead and make your purchase now”...not realizing it was a limited pair of sneakers that you will never have a chance to buy again at retail...I hate you bytch!!!

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I don't really game like I use to so I'm not planning on buying at launch but I'm 99% sure I can get one of I want one. :jbhmm:Would the resell market be worth it.