The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
But sekiro is naive 4k in my house, i tried but couldn't watch them low res videos you made

I couldn't tell if i was watching sekiro or tenchu :picard:
You watched True Skill

Tenchu has no combat please

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
So far JUST this past week, I've heard (via all these gaming sites and vloggers) about the following all being potential PS5 titles shortly after or near launch (not sure about the new Xbox):

GTA6
Manhunt
SpiderMan 2 (with Venom on the cover)

Damn...an updated Manhunt would be so fire...:ohhh:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, I wake up everyday hoping some news and still nothing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So far JUST this past week, I've heard (via all these gaming sites and vloggers) about the following all being potential PS5 titles shortly after or near launch (not sure about the new Xbox):

GTA6
Manhunt

spiderman 2 could be an interesting possibility but you’re absolutely bugging if you’re entertaining any rumors of GTA 6 on/near launch date

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

GTA6
Manhunt

I haven’t seen Manhunt anywhere, but I mentioned it in that Vice City thread. Spider-Man 2 I could see happening, but if it’s scheduled for launch window, we can expect it next Spring at the earliest :lolbron:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
spiderman 2 could be an interesting possibility but you’re absolutely bugging if you’re entertaining any rumors of GTA 6 on/near launch date
Nah, I would expect GTA6 by Fall 2021, at the earliest. They still gotta push that Rockstar Medieval game that they're sayin got next.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I haven’t seen Manhunt anywhere, but I mentioned it in that Vice City thread. Spider-Man 2 I could see happening, but if it’s scheduled for launch window, we can expect it next Spring at the earliest :lolbron:
Yeah man, I dunno how viable that is because it's pretty clear that Bully 2, GTA 6 and even possibly a new Midnight Club would all likely come before it.....unless they just surprised everyone and dropped it outta nowhere, which would be :wow: