The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish I could be as hype as I wanna be for Wednesday :sadcam: they gotta give a borderline teardown at this point :wow:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Sony wouldnt be doing this for a $599 console.

DAMN, this is major! Sony trying to make sure there's enough consoles available to not let Microsoft get easy sales (i.e. parents buying kids an XBOX because the PS5 isn't available or casuals choosing XBOX because no PS5).

I'm almost sure that Sony preorders are going up on or before the 22nd to not let XBOX get a jump. These nikkas bout to be at war this fall, lol.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DAMN, this is major! Sony trying to make sure there's enough consoles available to not let Microsoft get easy sales (i.e. parents buying kids an XBOX because the PS5 isn't available or casuals getting an XBOX because no PS5 available).

I'm almost sure that Sony preorders are going up on or before the 22nd to not let XBOX get a jump. These nikkas bout to be at war this fall, lol.

Drop em Friday, they can beat MS to the punch and overshadow Mario :ehh: also assuming I get to cop a 3080 I can be done with all my main holiday purchases this wk :ohlawd: