The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somebody told me there might be some delays if Omarion picks up
:dwillhuh:

nvm him…he’s doing the whole rabid sony stan thing…it was a legit concern on your part…there’s literally a whole thread about the possibility of games being delayed in 2022…and guerilla games is based in the netherlands (amsterdam)…doesn’t mean HFW will be delayed for sure but it’s not above question at all

Have a feeling Omarion is gonna do work in 2022 on game delays

Last edited:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
nvm him…he’s doing the whole rabid sony stan thing…it was a legit concern on your part…there’s literally a whole thread about the possibility of games being delayed in 2022…and guerilla games is based in the netherlands (amsterdam)…doesn’t mean HFW will be delayed for sure but it’s not above question at all

Have a feeling Omarion is gonna do work in 2022 on game delays
These nikkas have been coping with this shyt since launch, meanwhile MS releasing games early.
I’m assuming both games are 100% ready to be shipped out tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas have been coping with this shyt since launch, meanwhile MS releasing games early.

what games? halo?

that was delayed for about a year so I can’t give MS props for dropping it “early”

I’m assuming both games are 100% ready to be shipped out tho

HFW just dropped info on the file size so it’s looking like it should drop on time…as for GOW, it’s too early to tell

Legalese

Banned
Daps
what games? halo?

that was delayed for about a year so I can’t give MS props for dropping it “early”

HFW just dropped info on the file size so it’s looking like it should drop on time…as for GOW, it’s too early to tell
Tbh that thing about the campaign not being on the disc and FH5 having some online functionality issues made me lean towards Sony for some quality assurance. This generation overall has been sloppy

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For January.

2278401_1.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like we already got Dirt 5 but can't for the life of me remember when.

you have an xbox no?

practically the entire series is on game pass by way of EA…dunno if maybe you were thinking of that

last time PS plus offered a game in the series was april 2020 (dirt rally 2.0)

I played the intro stage for 1.0 the other night using the racing wheel…shyt was too intense man…it really felt like trying to handle a car on a dirt road smh lol

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
you have an xbox no?

practically the entire series is on game pass by way of EA…dunno if maybe you were thinking of that

last time PS plus offered a game in the series was april 2020 (dirt rally 2.0)

I played the intro stage for 1.0 the other night using the racing wheel…shyt was too intense man…it really felt like trying to handle a car on a dirt road smh lol
Yea I ended up downloading it on Xbox but I could've sworn I saw it in my PlayStation library as well. I'll need to check what the hell I was looking at then. I'll probably still try it on PS5 now to see how they implemented the adaptive triggers. The feedback was great with the Xbox triggers.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I ended up downloading it on Xbox but I could've sworn I saw it in my PlayStation library as well. I'll need to check what the hell I was looking at then. I'll probably still try it on PS5 now to see how they implemented the adaptive triggers. The feedback was great with the Xbox triggers.

it’ll definitely feel better on the PS5 if it takes advantage of the dualsense vs the xbox controller