The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Daps
Is it on a certain page in the thread fam? Or in the original post?
I posted game settings a while back that several users have used and now use for their games
and posted and updated the settings several times since
People don't understand how incredible this tv can make games look if they just go by the out of the box settings alone
When I got my OLED I was impressed but expecting a more significant gap after what I payed
Games like RDR2 looked blurry before my settings and now I understand the hype after adjustment
Look at the last page of the OLED gang thread and you will find my settings after another member asked for settings

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted game settings a while back that several users have used and now use for their games
When I got my OLED I was impressed but expecting a more significant gap after what I payed
Games RDR2 looked blurry before my settings and now I understand the hype
Look at the last page of the OLED gang thread and you will find my settings after another member asked for settings
Thank you breh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im finding more and more i kind of dislike the big 3rd party games releases. Indies have been solid, but AAA have just felt lacking in a bunch of areas that cause me to bounce off them pretty quickly.

I think outside of Capcom, From, Square enix, i really dont care for that many 3rd party publishers.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh the PS5 is going to down as the greatest system ever by far. Rachet and clank just scratches the surface of what this system can do. The dualsense controller is one of the greatest technologies ever in gaming.Once we get a couple years in the games built from the ground up on the 5 and utilize the full power of the ps5 it’s going to be a new golden age of gaming. Imagine Last Of Us 3 PS5 exclusive :ohlawd: