The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Did anyone expect the PS5 shortages to last this long? I thought they would be readily available by June this year, but we're heading into 2022 with the PS5 still being hard to get.

I doubt even Sony knew it would last this long. It’s gonna be the same next year

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anyone expect the PS5 shortages to last this long? I thought they would be readily available by June this year, but we're heading into 2022 with the PS5 still being hard to get.

Me too, I thought they would have ready before Christmas.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

yes…I always joke and say I need to reread the posts when preorders first went live…folks in here pretty much convinced me not only to get one but another one as a backup bcuz they were anticipating shortages throughout 2021…truth be told it was only a handful of cats that felt they’d be able to stroll into a store and pick one up on release date…personally I thought the shortage would only last thru Q1 2021

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
yes…I always joke and say I need to reread the posts when preorders first went live…folks in here pretty much convinced me not only to get one but another one as a backup bcuz they were anticipating shortages throughout 2021…truth be told it was only a handful of cats that felt they’d be able to stroll into a store and pick one up on release date…personally I thought the shortage would only last thru Q1 2021
I ain't gonna lie, I didn't think Sony was gonna bless me when I try to preorder the PS5 on their site, especially when that was their first time doing that. I'm just happy I got mine at launch. I hope others can get the system and it seems like people have an better chance getting it from Sony since they tend to send notifications to those who have an PlayStation account who haven't gotten the system.

I can't believe that I somewhat still remember Ash Kaash from Vine :old:

Daps
the I'll just walk right in nikkas who still don't have one might have taken the biggest L in gaming in the past year

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the I'll just walk right in nikkas who still don't have one might have taken the biggest L in gaming in the past year

that’s the reason I wanna go back and read the posts to see those who were laughing at folks for being in a rush to preorder this shyt…I wanna see if it’s the same cats who are now crying about not being able to get one:pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went back in this thread to look for some of the comments…but reading thru some of them I realized it wasn’t in this thread but in the state of play thread that was made for 9/16/20 lol

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The shyt I was going through at the time I was undecided but I was working mornings so I couldn’t stay up and try to get one. I just gotta wait in the meantime gotta work on myself