The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So my 10 month daughter just broke my PS5. She knocked it down from the shelf and fukked up the hdmi port. So I cant get any picture. :francis:

Ironically my son broke my PS4 when it first came out when shoved a credit card up the disc drive :mjlol:

Universe is funny like that sometimes huh :mjgrin:

8CCG2Q.gif

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
got me a 3 day weekend...gonna see what Alan Wake is about & cop the Tsushima DLC

edit - just remembered how unnecessarily difficult Sony made copping Ghost DLC for the PS5:gucci:

someone break it down for me...I got the PS4 main game and just want to cop the Iki Island game for the 5

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
got me a 3 day weekend...gonna see what Alan Wake is about & cop the Tsushima DLC

edit - just remembered how unnecessarily difficult Sony made copping Ghost DLC for the PS5:gucci:

someone break it down for me...I got the PS4 main game and just want to cop the Iki Island game for the 5

Jsut spend the 30 dollars for iki and ps5 dualsense, loading times, and 4k. It’s worth it.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just finished installing the ssd drive, pretty smooth. I got some scratches while removing the panel though:francis:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
So my 10 month daughter just broke my PS5. She knocked it down from the shelf and fukked up the hdmi port. So I cant get any picture. :francis:

Ironically my son broke my PS4 when it first came out when shoved a credit card up the disc drive :mjlol:

Universe is funny like that sometimes huh :mjgrin:

8CCG2Q.gif
not even gon ask why it was high on a shelf...musta took a big fall for that to happen

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bought Alan Wake remastered it’s lit so far :lupe: I never even heard of this until I found out about Control.

I’m pick it up at some point but I need to finish ‘control’ first…since I’m playing it on the PS5 I’ll pick this up for it as well

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
How can i get the ps5 regular priced before xmas? Is it impossible? I did a quick google and saw walmart selling it for $800 :mjtf:

Whats my best course of action at this point?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
How can i get the ps5 regular priced before xmas? Is it impossible? I did a quick google and saw walmart selling it for $800 :mjtf:

Whats my best course of action at this point?
Follow twitter dudes who notify about restocks, install octo shop for chrome(set up for all the major retail stores) and be vigilant.