The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I I just wanted to say I kept my ps5 and switch with me as I fled hurricane ida. Those 2 consoles been holding me down here at the hotel and I’m pretty sure I’ll be here for at least 30 more days:francis:

Damn, be safe breh. At least you grabbed the most important shyt

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, be safe breh. At least you grabbed the most important shyt
I wouldn’t say it’s the most important but i knew replacing a ps5 would be hard and I would need it as I stay away from the crib.I left in the early morning the day of landfall, grabbed the quad and the switch, enough clothes for a week or more and bounced with my dogs and some fam that came to my crib to feel safe, smh that didn’t exactly goes as planned

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I I just wanted to say I kept my ps5 and switch with me as I fled hurricane ida. Those 2 consoles been holding me down here at the hotel and I’m pretty sure I’ll be here for at least 30 more days:francis:

damn, be safe man. Do you have to pay for hotel or they paid for you?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn, be safe man. Do you have to pay for hotel or they paid for you?
I’m not paying a dime my insurance is paying until Oct 30 then I’m gonna have them get me a house close my mine so I can rebuild. My plan is to fix my crib then put that place on the market.

I’ve been chilling right now if any of you have to stay at a hotel and you got your ps5 you might have to do what I did and get the hotel tech support number so they can connect your device to their network. I was kinda nervous for a minute but everything worked out in a few minutes

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anyone know when the SSD beta period is over and they’ll open the shyt up to everyone?

deciding if I should just secure a drive now before the holidays…unless the beta period lasts until next year

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
anyone know when the SSD beta period is over and they’ll open the shyt up to everyone?

deciding if I should just secure a drive now before the holidays…unless the beta period lasts until next year

Heard something about the beta keys expiring sometime the end of this month. So probably not until October.