The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I just bought the crucial P5 Plus SSD with a copper heatsink for the ps5.

The Samsung and WD wouldn't arrive soon enough and I've read that the extra speed doesn't translate to real world benefits.

I'll let yall know if this shyt blows my console up.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
We bought some controller wraps for the ds5s cause the back gets filthy as shyt

image0.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro, does anyone else's PS5 does this annoying thing where like if you put it to sleep, when you power it back on the cursor on the home menu doesn't work? The command center(the sub menu that comes up when you press the PS button) works fine and I can navigate there but the home menu doesn't. I end up having to restart the PS5 to get it working again. It's really annoying.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bro, does anyone else's PS5 does this annoying thing where like if you put it to sleep, when you power it back on the cursor on the home menu doesn't work? The command center(the sub menu that comes up when you press the PS button) works fine and I can navigate there but the home menu doesn't. I end up having to restart the PS5 to get it working again. It's really annoying.

What do you mean by cursor? Do you mean just having control of the general UI? Maybe it old be something with your tv connectivity?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
That's only happened to me once.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I stopped using rest mode when the PS5 stopped being able to charge shyt in that state…dunno if it’s my particular PS5 or if this is a common issue…I have another one still in the box…maybe I should test it out and see if they both won’t charge accessories in rest mode