The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Finally got around to playing TLou2. Great game. What game would y’all recommend? Usually a shooter player but wanna play more RPG. Similar style to TLou2

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
how hard was it for you to get it breh? I need me one for sure
Man this shyt has been a journey :russ:

I really started trying like 4 months ago. Had twitter alerts on, all the apps to the stores on my phone with all the shipping/credit up to date.

Psdirect had a link where you can sign up and if selected they will let you get access to the p5. That is what eventually worked for me. Felt like a cheat code because the process for logging in a checking out was so smooth :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

unknown.png

Sony has more AAA Japanese studio collaborations, hoping we get another fromsoft exclusive this gen

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Man this shyt has been a journey :russ:

I really started trying like 4 months ago. Had twitter alerts on, all the apps to the stores on my phone with all the shipping/credit up to date.

Psdirect had a link where you can sign up and if selected they will let you get access to the p5. That is what eventually worked for me. Felt like a cheat code because the process for logging in a checking out was so smooth :wow:

Damn. I missed out breh. What Twitter alerts ? I need this PS5 because EA only doing pro FIFA on the PS5

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Im using it but can’t score a thing

Best Buy keeps saying I need to take 1 more step and I can never add it to my cart. This is discouraging

Still fishing
Also follow @mattswider on Twitter if you don't already. He came through for me twice in the clutch.