Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bluepoint tomorrow

ibywRCs.gif

Daps
Quote me, ember labs will be the next studio after Bluepoint to be acquired
Sony is not fukking around
I'm sorry if you're jaded because this generation is going to be amazing :ohlawd:
The games we will be seeing near the end of gen :whoo:
I predict this generation lasts 8-10 years it's going to be long
When the PS5 Pro drops in 2024/2025 for 4k/60 and ray tracing on everything :ahh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony is not fukking around
I'm sorry if you're jaded because this generation is going to be amazing :ohlawd:
The games we will be seeing near the end of gen :whoo:
I predict this generation lasts 8-10 years it's going to be long
When the PS5 Pro drops in 2024/2025 for 4k/60 and ray tracing on everything :ahh:

i still think HFW and gow are gonna be mind blowing, there’s a lot of shyt that’s gonna be announced soon that’s gonna have peoples jaws on the floor

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same here.

I instinctively co-signed this but I’m lying a little…I really enjoyed GTA online the previous 2 gens as well as shyt like rocket league and fortnite last gen…it would definitely suck tho although I don’t think it’ll ever fully get to that point

Daps
i still think HFW and gow are gonna be mind blowing, there’s a lot of shyt that’s gonna be announced soon that’s gonna have peoples jaws on the floor
seeing how gow plays I know gow 2 is going to have next gen sequences even though it was made for ps4
so it will seem like a ps5 game
it will be the last technical showcase for the ps4 making you wonder how were they able to do it on the ps4 and also reminding you what could have been if it were ps5 exclusive :snoop:
I wonder if at any point they moved the game to PS5 and downported to ps4 even though development started on ps4
Seeing the falling physics when the people fell off on the elephant in forbidden west, I don't see how that scene is done on ps4 w/out a lot of effects being removed
I hope to see the same w/ ragnarok. There should also be fast travel exclusive to the PS5 that takes advantage of the fast loading similar to the other cross gen games somehow
I don't want to see any stupid tricks to hide the slow loading on the ps5 version but we'll see
I hope we still get to see what a gow playing as kratos will be like being ps5 exclusive but I have a feeling atreus will be the main playable character after gow 2
hopefully kratos is still playable for at least half the game for gow 3
I think gow 2 is the 3 years of fimbelwinter, and the few days before ragnarok while gow 3 will be ragnarok along w/ the playable aftermath
the graphics I think will be better than forbidden west but will it be better than rift apart?
maybe the graphics are on par but with different art direction e.g. photorealistic according to the rumors

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Same here.
Me as well. shyts are just trash to me. I grew in the arcade era, that experience of real gaming lobbies just can't be matched by online ones. You want me to pay to play you better accept quarters and have custom controls, marquees rumble seats etc

Last edited: