The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, Sony wants their first party studios on their biggest IPs or new IPs, not on some ten year old shyt.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Star Wars: the Fallen Order is on sale for like 14.00 in the PS Store until 7/8. They just recently came out with a free PS5 upgrade so for the few people who haven't played that game yet (like me) it's a good deal.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
...do you even understand the context of this discussion? Dafuq is the above post even referring to. :mjtf:

Go put your retarded ass to sleep. :russell:
Boy go head on with that 'angry gamer' shyt you perpetually be on. You wanna carry yourself like a disgruntled cac, commit suicide like one :camby:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Breh you and @B86 are two of the most negative hater ass faggits on this forum. Have you ever said anything positive about anything ever? bytch ass faggit. :mjlol::mjgrin:
This can't be coming from Sony's personal pit bull, lashing out at anyone who dares say something against the makers of the piece of plastic he chose to put in his living room :skip:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Breh you and @B86 are two of the most negative hater ass faggits on this forum. Have you ever said anything positive about anything ever? bytch ass faggit. :mjlol::mjgrin:
I'm a fakkit but you just thought about me (a stranger) to compare me to another man? The irony... I've never even seen your name before

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the game to get for my ps5 when it comes ? I held off on miles morales but I see that it’s apparently very Short , I have all the other ratchet and clanks so maybe just get that . What about ghosts does if have a Ps5 upgrade ?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What’s the game to get for my ps5 when it comes ? I held off on miles morales but I see that it’s apparently very Short , I have all the other ratchet and clanks so maybe just get that . What about ghosts does if have a Ps5 upgrade ?

Ghost has a 60fps update on ps5, looks amazing

Miles Morales is about 6-10 hours

Ratchet and Clank is a must cop, it’s THEE next gen game right now.

Demon’s Souls is a must cop if you like souls games (my GOTY last year)

Returnal is really dope too but its challenging, if you want to really test out 3d audio and haptics thats the game

There’s also a bunch of games that got next gen patches so it depends on what you like

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

a lot of stuff is on sale rn, aside from ratchet. I believe you can get miles morales for 30 or so. Definitely worth that.
Ghosts has a frame rate unlock/boost patch come out a few months back