The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'd prefer black controllers, but this shyt came with a white one and my brother giving me his extra and its white as well. Not gonna buy a black one when I got a free white one coming.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
E4hczSGWYAI-WxQ
Ok how do I do this? I just got my PS5 this morning. :feedme:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Not gonna front, I want to the plates but I ain't trying to fukk with pulling off the white ones. I would be pissed if I somehow fukked my console up ‍♂️

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not gonna front, I want to the plates but I ain't trying to fukk with pulling off the white ones. I would be pissed if I somehow fukked my console up ‍♂️

shyt is easy to take off, It’s so easy I’m not sure why it’s not being advertised as a feature. It feels like it was made for consumers to replace, which is also weird because they could have been offering their own plates

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd prefer black controllers, but this shyt came with a white one and my brother giving me his extra and its white as well. Not gonna buy a black one when I got a free white one coming.

absolutely not necessary at all to get the black one

I just like collecting controllers…at one point I had 18 different controllers for all the systems I had…might’ve been even more than that…so it was inevitable I was gonna buy the black one even tho I fronted like I wasn’t gonna get it during preorders smh