gremlins9.gif

:dwillhuh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hey that sounds GREAT!!!

But I'm a lil suspect. Cuz sony always has people stand on stage to lie for them to the point its a little disturbing. I know you recall Ghostbusters :skip:
But Epic games had something Major happen on ps3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_f_ahmAESI#t=454s (hit play, its not the whole video!)

And then, the "truth" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvMGKnaa3OA (just watch the first minute)
Oh shyt, 2min into this 2nd video sony says "PS3 is an always on, always connected device :gladbron:

Wow, look how blaspamoues these dudes are :smh:
Demonic? You betcha...
PS3 is an always on device. I turn on my playstation 3 from my bedroom with my playstation vita and play tomb raider on ps3 from my vita. :whew: Then, you know what i do friend, from my vita? I turn off my ps3, which is in a completely different room. :lift:

What they mean is the wireless connection is always on waiting for something to turn on the ps3. Namely, Vita. 720 is a little different because it requires an internet connection, to even work. God willing, they take that wretched features out of their system because its going to be the end of microsofts gaming division if they include it.

TH29

Rookie
Daps
I am very excited for the ps4, I definitely plan to pre-order when it becomes available. I really hope that xbox delivers for you xbox guys like Court and Loose, because yall seem to be nitpicking every little thing about the ps4. Hopefully you all don't get let down when microsoft finally show you something. This thread is for us playstation fans, why do you always feel the need to try and crap on playstation. When I see threads related to xbox I don't even click on them because I don't own one or plan to.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
nikka keeps bringin up old ass articles. :snoop:

nikka aint dropping shyt but turds on his sealy and lyin in it. :hula:

PS3 aint always on either....:ld:

Who we gonna listen to, some ps3 fanboy or sony themselves who say it right there in the video :ufdup:

Your only in denial because you tried to make a big deal about the next xbox being always on. Now that you know your ps3 is already that, you wanna lie?
Damn, you take these console war things a little too seriously :laff:

You say I'm bringing up old articles? Did you even see what I was replying to?
Stop being a fanboy, pay attention. And you won't expose your agenda so easily bruh :stopitslime:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Who we gonna listen to, some ps3 fanboy or sony themselves who say it right there in the video :ufdup:

Your only in denial because you tried to make a big deal about the next xbox being always on. Now that you know your ps3 is already that, you wanna lie?
Damn, you take these console war things a little too seriously :laff:

You say I'm bringing up old articles? Did you even see what I was replying to?
Stop being a fanboy, pay attention. And you won't expose your agenda so easily bruh :stopitslime:

Article is damn near 8 years old....doesn't change the fact you continue to pull up old shyt...:beli:

And we damn sure aint listening to you!!! :umad:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I am very excited for the ps4, I definitely plan to pre-order when it becomes available. I really hope that xbox delivers for you xbox guys like Court and Loose, because yall seem to be nitpicking every little thing about the ps4. Hopefully you all don't get let down when microsoft finally show you something. This thread is for us playstation fans, why do you always feel the need to try and crap on playstation. When I see threads related to xbox I don't even click on them because I don't own one or plan to.

The funny thing is hes already admitted hes going to purchase one. Along with Loose.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
According to the very reliable, VG Leaks, :scheme:

Final Fantasy XV will be exclusive on PS4 :merchant:

This is huge.

Square-Enix has had problems in the current gen, I suspect that the company couldn’t adapt Final Fantasy and other IPs to the HD era. Moreover, the first version of FF14 was a downfall, this game forced to stop the development of other games to focus in the rebuild of FF14. Really it’s like a new game.

Square-Enix announced Final Fantasy Versus XIII years ago and the game was lost in the limbo. Square decided to halt Versus PS3 development two years ago, but the RPG wasn’t cancelled, why? Two years ago, Square-Enix moved the game to PS4 and Sony got in the project.

Actually Sony is co-developing the game with Square-Enix, therefore, this game will be exclusive on PS4. Square renamed Versus to FF15 in the middle of this process. Sony’s studios are helping SE with FF15 assets among other tasks.

We hinted this PS4 exclusive one month ago, but we couldn’t speak freely about this topic. Now, it’s all that we can say.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
According to the very reliable, VG Leaks, :scheme:

Final Fantasy XV will be exclusive on PS4 :merchant:

This is huge.

Square-Enix has had problems in the current gen, I suspect that the company couldn’t adapt Final Fantasy and other IPs to the HD era. Moreover, the first version of FF14 was a downfall, this game forced to stop the development of other games to focus in the rebuild of FF14. Really it’s like a new game.

Square-Enix announced Final Fantasy Versus XIII years ago and the game was lost in the limbo. Square decided to halt Versus PS3 development two years ago, but the RPG wasn’t cancelled, why? Two years ago, Square-Enix moved the game to PS4 and Sony got in the project.

Actually Sony is co-developing the game with Square-Enix, therefore, this game will be exclusive on PS4. Square renamed Versus to FF15 in the middle of this process. Sony’s studios are helping SE with FF15 assets among other tasks.

We hinted this PS4 exclusive one month ago, but we couldn’t speak freely about this topic. Now, it’s all that we can say.

demons always lose at the end :ohhh: