Reppin
Tha Land
39-Jay-Z-Ehhh.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I know absolutely nothing about the ps4 other than its more powerful than ps3 and it will play games. Oh yeah and the PSKinect.

Only Sony fanboys are drooling over the lack of information about the system.

Theres a whole page full of information for you to read on the playstation 4. I dont see what you mean here. Please do not brag that you *did not read*

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I know absolutely nothing about the ps4 other than its more powerful than ps3 and it will play games. Oh yeah and the PSKinect.

Only Sony fanboys are drooling over the lack of information about the system.

Liar, just go to sleep.

There have been several GawdStation4 threads and you have crashed every one of them with your disturbing disdain for Sony.

Can we live my niqqa? I mean can we?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Theres a whole page full of information for you to read on the playstation 4. I dont see what you mean here. Please do not brag that you *did not read*

What's the news?

It's more powerful..... We knew that

It's gonna cost between $400-600......we knew that

It's gonna have social features.....we knew that

The only thing that worthy of talking about is the fact that its easy to develop for because that's a total strategy change for Sony. But in reality that doesn't matter either because we all knew the ps4 would have quality games on it regardless of the architecture.

Basically there is nothing I know now that makes me more excited about a ps4 than i was 6 months ago. I want to see some games and I want to see these new features in action. I want to see how that controller is going to innovate some new gameplay elements. I want to see why ps4 is a must buy for gamers, at this point I'm still waiting.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What's the news?

It's more powerful..... We knew that

It's gonna cost between $400-600......we knew that

It's gonna have social features.....we knew that

The only thing that worthy of talking about is the fact that its easy to develop for because that's a total strategy change for Sony. But in reality that doesn't matter either because we all knew the ps4 would have quality games on it regardless of the architecture.

Basically there is nothing I know now that makes me more excited about a ps4 than i was 6 months ago. I want to see some games and I want to see these new features in action. I want to see how that controller is going to innovate some new gameplay elements. I want to see why ps4 is a must buy for gamers, at this point I'm still waiting.
What do you want to know? No always on internet for the console to work, you didnt know that.

It will play used games, you didnt know that.

The specs are incredible. We'll be getting games that look mane times better than the hottest ps3 games right now, which is incredible

Its easier to develop for than a PC, you didnt know that.

I mean, i dont think you're really opening yourself up to recieve all this great news, for your own reasons. :sitdown:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What do you want to know? No always on internet for the console to work, you didnt know that.

It will play used games, you didnt know that.

The specs are incredible. We'll be getting games that look mane times better than the hottest ps3 games right now, which is incredible

Its easier to develop for than a PC, you didnt know that.

I mean, i dont think you're really opening yourself up to recieve all this great news, for your own reasons. :sitdown:

All of those are made up fanboy rumors/concerns. Anybody with sense knows they aren't gonna totally block used games and require an Internet connection.

As far as the "easier to develop for" thing. Yeah it sounds cool but it really won't make much of a difference for gamers. We may get more quality indie titles, but for the AAA titles we know and love the developers are gonna do what they need to do to make those titles great anyway.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All of those are made up fanboy rumors/concerns. Anybody with sense knows they aren't gonna totally block used games and require an Internet connection.

As far as the "easier to develop for" thing. Yeah it sounds cool but it really won't make much of a difference for gamers. We may get more quality indie titles, but for the AAA titles we know and love the developers are gonna do what they need to do to make those titles great anyway.

If you read the thread one of sonys leaders already said they're not going to require an internet connection. I think you should you know, read and not make up stuff in your mind.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you read the thread one of sonys leaders already said they're not going to require an internet connection. I think you should you know, read and not make up stuff in your mind.

Maybe you should read. I said the idea that they WOULD require an Internet connection was a fanboy rumor/concern in the first place. In reality most people knew they wouldn't do that.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is gonna sound random but between GTA5, WWE and PS4 I'm buying stock in Take-Two Interactive next paycheque...I suggest yall do the same. :mjpls:. I'm willing to provide a fundamental explanation, but yall know why just as much as I do.