All Star
Daps
asjagj.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pCb0Qgt.jpg

Tweet was deleted. I hear it should air on TV tonight.

For the uninitiated, Atlus games are the developers behind the often lauded Shin Megami Tensei Series and their spinoffs such as Catherine,

:blessed: I'd be in gaming bliss if they announced Persona 5. I beat Persona 4 Golden recently and it shot its way up to one of my favorite games this GEN and it's a last gen remake. :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
pCb0Qgt.jpg

Tweet was deleted. I hear it should air on TV tonight.

For the uninitiated, Atlus games are the developers behind the often lauded Shin Megami Tensei Series and their spinoffs such as Catherine,

:blessed: I'd be in gaming bliss if they announced Persona 5. I beat Persona 4 Golden recently and it shot its way up to one of my favorite games this GEN and it's a last gen remake. :wow:

I'm gonna keep it 100 with you. Persona is the type of series that shutins, weirdo's and queers play. Sometimes just an avid gamer will get talked into trying a game like that out. But I can assure you that nobody in the rap industry besides little bow wow has played that series. Thats all I'm sayin :yeshrug: (Story Tru)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
*A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A LOCAL 3CEPT*

Download nico nico to your playstation 3 or playstation vita, friend and you will be able to watch the conference from those playstation apps. These are Playstation apps available for you.
Ok, sounds like an Xbox Live Event Player :obama:
I've never seen or noticed that App in the PS3 Apps store. I'm gonna go check it out right now.
That right there is a prime example of how shiity the PSN set-up is and has always been. Fanboys are just happy to say "We got a bootleg XBL too :sadbron:"
I just checked, the Nico Nico App is only on the PSVita.
10_funny_celebrity_gifs3.gif

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm gonna keep it 100 with you. Persona is the type of series that shutins, weirdo's and queers play. Sometimes just an avid gamer will get talked into trying a game like that out. But I can assure you that nobody in the rap industry besides little bow wow has played that series. Thats all I'm sayin :yeshrug: (Story Tru)

but this describes you but then again all you play is demo's and betas :sadcam:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
*A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A LOCAL 3CEPT*

Ok, sounds like an Xbox Live Event Player :obama:

That right there is a prime example of how shiity the PSN set-up is and has always been. Fanboys are just happy to say "We got a bootleg XBL too :sadbron:"

10_funny_celebrity_gifs3.gif

Mr Ldog how did M$ manage to ruin their rep with gamers over a month :ufdup: