The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just buying the ps4 of past experiences. last time around microsoft launched a console w/ an obsolete disk format, no built in wifi, controllers that took batteries, no hdmi and 50 x year for internet. its been fukk them nikkas ever since

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
TTXPymI.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
At E3 next week, Sony Computer Entertainment will showcase more than 40 titles across the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, the company said on its official blog today. In addition to its PlayStation E3 2013 press conference on Monday, June 11, Sony also plans to broadcast three days of livestreamed demos and interviews from the show floor.

Sony to show 40 games at e3. Micro

Those 40 PlayStation titles appear to be a mix of first-party and third-party games. During its PlayStation LiveCast, Sony promises to show announced PS4 titles including DriveClub, Destiny, Infamous: Second Sun and Killzone: Shadow Fall; PS3 titles including Gran Turismo 6 and Beyond: Two Souls; and Vita games Tearaway and Killzone Mercenary.

Livestreaming from E3 will be available to watch on PlayStation.com, Ustream and Facebook, as well as on PS3 and PS Vita through the Nico Nico video app.

Sony is also planning on admitting 40 PlayStation fans into its E3 press conference on a first come, first served basis. Details on that offer and a full schedule of livestreaming plans are available at Sony's PlayStation blog.

Polygon will, of course, be at E3 2013 bringing you ample coverage of PlayStation games and beyond.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
At E3 next week, Sony Computer Entertainment will showcase more than 40 titles across the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, the company said on its official blog today. In addition to its PlayStation E3 2013 press conference on Monday, June 11, Sony also plans to broadcast three days of livestreamed demos and interviews from the show floor.

Sony to show 40 games at e3. Micro

Those 40 PlayStation titles appear to be a mix of first-party and third-party games. During its PlayStation LiveCast, Sony promises to show announced PS4 titles including DriveClub, Destiny, Infamous: Second Sun and Killzone: Shadow Fall; PS3 titles including Gran Turismo 6 and Beyond: Two Souls; and Vita games Tearaway and Killzone Mercenary.

Livestreaming from E3 will be available to watch on PlayStation.com, Ustream and Facebook, as well as on PS3 and PS Vita through the Nico Nico video app.

Sony is also planning on admitting 40 PlayStation fans into its E3 press conference on a first come, first served basis. Details on that offer and a full schedule of livestreaming plans are available at Sony's PlayStation blog.

Polygon will, of course, be at E3 2013 bringing you ample coverage of PlayStation games and beyond.

What Hell is the Nico Nico video app? Whatever. I just hope i'm able to watch the E3 presser through a PS3 app or stream it from my PC to the PS3. I have no interest in watching it in the PS3 web browser like February presser.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What Hell is the Nico Nico video app? Whatever. I just hope i'm able to watch the E3 presser through a PS3 app or stream it from my PC to the PS3. I have no interest in watching it in the PS3 web browser like February presser.

nico nico is japans twitchtv

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Im sure it will be on gametrailers and IGN.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Can I stream those feeds from my PC to My PS3? I don't really watch on my PC either.

fukk Spike TV for being in bed with Microsft!!!!

Download nico nico to your playstation 3 or playstation vita, friend and you will be able to watch the conference from those playstation apps. These are Playstation apps available for you.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Download nico nico to your playstation 3 or playstation vita, friend and you will be able to watch the conference from those playstation apps. These are Playstation apps available for you.

I've never seen or noticed that App in the PS3 Apps store. I'm gonna go check it out right now.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

I just checked, the Nico Nico App is only on the PSVita.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I just checked, the Nico Nico App is only on the PSVita.

Sony is going to stream the conference from a app located under Whats New when it gets closer to E3. For good measure here are all the ways you can watch the conference.

Google Plus!1. PlayStation E3 Page
PlayStation® : PS4
2. PlayStation Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/PlayStation
3. PlayStation Google Plus Page https://plus.google.com/114766887193183719117/posts
4. PlayStation Ustream Channel
[ame="http://www.ustream.tv/playstation"]USTREAM - You're On - Broadcast Live Streaming Video, Watch Online Events, Chat Live, send a Tweet, follow on Facebook, MySpace, record your Live Shows@@AMEPARAM@@cid=443086@@AMEPARAM@@443086[/ame]
5. PlayStation Home
6. Direct from PS3 XMB — under the What’s New section
7. PlayStation Vita — with the new Nico Nico video app from the PS Vita US PSN store.
8. PlayStation.Blog : The official PlayStation Blog for news and video updates on PS3, PS4, PSN, PS Vita, PSP