Daps
I'm a be like this during launch day

tumblr_m7n2ppI9CF1ra2xd4o1_500.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sony Santa Monica To Announce New Game At E3.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/god_of_war_ascension/news/sony_santa_monica_to_ann ounce_new_title_at_e3.html

Sony Santa Monica will announce a new title during next week's E3, it's been revealed.

According to a report on VentureBeat, the God of War developer is set to stream the unannounced title during a live broadcast on Twitch next Tuesday, June 11.

Sony's press conference takes place at 2am BST the same day, where the game will likely be announced.

Kratos crush the buildings friends or a new IP?

We're number 2 playstation 4 thread on the internet yall. We did it. :dj2:

Thank you to all the Offline googlers reading this. You are appreciated like when you visit your grandma.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tiny Brains is the debut title by Montreal-based indie outfit Spearhead Games, which was founded by Assassin's Creed 3's design director Simon Darveau and a few ex-Dead Space 3 devs.

The game places four players in the roles of super-powered animals tasked with solving puzzles that a mad scientist keeps chucking at them. By using their powers of creation, teleportation, force, and protection, the quartet can bypass the challenges in any number of ways. According to Darveau's post on the PlayStation Blog, the developer has discovered 16 different ways to complete the first level alone.

"From the beginning, we set out to make a game that turns strangers into friends, and our PAX experiment confirmed our hypothesis," said Darveau. "In Tiny Brains, players can't get by without talking to each other. They really need to collaborate as every character's power is required to solve puzzles."

"Since there's no one 'right' answer to a given challenge, the right way becomes how the playtesters agree to move forward, based on what they think as individuals and how they want to work with each other."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...firmed-for-ps4

Trailer:
Tiny Brains Game Teaser Trailer - YouTube

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Microsoft is running scared friends. Word on the streets is that Microsoft is PAYING developers not to show the playstation version of multiplatform titles at E3 in an effort to stifle the rumors going around that Trashbox Filth is severely underpowered and the effects of this issue are noticeable on multiplatform titles. Going to be an interesting E3, friends.

ibnxrTih76VfU0.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Microsoft is running scared friends. Word on the streets is that Microsoft is PAYING developers not to show the playstation version of multiplatform titles at E3 in an effort to stifle the rumors going around that Trashbox Filth is severely underpowered and the effects of this issue are noticeable on multiplatform titles. Going to be an interesting E3, friends.

ibnxrTih76VfU0.gif

Won't work at Gamescom in Europe in August. :shaq::shaq::shaq:

Their underhanded tactics will be exposed eventually.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Mr. Somebody has to be a hired goon from Sony to go on the internet and shyt xbox one mercilessly..

Normal people with no stake in this would not go this hard..

:what:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Mr. Somebody has to be a hired goon from Sony to go on the internet and shyt xbox one mercilessly..

Normal people with no stake in this would go this hard..

:what:
:lupe: I just like Sony. I have a sony camera, nex-5, i have a sony television, (sxrd 50 inch), i have the sony consoles, i was at the Sony 4k television unveilling in Santa Monica California and i did an interview for Japanese television speaking on the beauty of Sony products. In this interview i even through a zinger at Microsofts. :dj2:

Im compensated when i buy Sonys high end items and feel satisfied knowing my money has gone to a quality product. With Sony's latest product, the Playstation 4, we're getting all that and more for our need to be entertained with mind blowing video games that we can experience and pass down to our grandchildren when we speak of classic moments in gaming history. Sony, a company for the people.

:blessed:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
neogaf talking about how MS is paying publishers to not show the PS4 version of games to make it seem like the games shown are MS exclusives. Sad if true. Probably where those "15" exclusives came from :dead:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
neogaf talking about how MS is paying publishers to not show the PS4 version of games to make it seem like the games shown are MS exclusives. Sad if true. Probably where those "15" exclusives came from :dead:

MS is pathetic if true. But it won't matter. Once those publishers see all those units being sold on the PS4, they slowly slide away from MS. Nothing wrong with taking their money especially if the tactics won't work.

But :smh: @ not having a pre and post conference Q&A, paying off publishers to NOT show their games on a console where they will sell more, and just being total douches.