The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Thats what Microsoft said yesterday. Sony hasn't made clear anything yet
And if they did, go head and link that bad boy to this thread right now :popcorn:
His reply?
Im speecheless. :dwillhuh:
@Rekkapryde

Just for anyone who actually pays attention to this team of posters hired by sony :smh:

The bullshiit he was spittin tho, I do recall this one guy saying how XBL would evolved into a cable service, and that games would be offered in almost an identical fashion as Sega did with comcast all those years ago
They had the sega channel, basically direct downloads via cableTV channels
I do recall Courtdogstradamus saying this back in 2005 didn't he :leon:

Nah, I must be dreaming. Court is never right afterall :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
damn ps4/court stays dropping knowledge :ohhh:

I'm still getting the PS4 tho :blessed:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
His reply?

Just for anyone who actually pays attention to this team of posters hired by sony :smh:

The bullshiit he was spittin tho, I do recall this one guy saying how XBL would evolved into a cable service, and that games would be offered in almost an identical fashion as Sega did with comcast all those years ago
They had the sega channel, basically direct downloads via cableTV channels
I do recall Courtdogstradamus saying this back in 2005 didn't he :leon:

Nah, I must be dreaming. Court is never right afterall :manny:

Sad post.

You knew years ago that XLoss Dung would be trash but here you are actually promoting it instead of warning friends about the dangers of buying this garbage system. Shame shame on you.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Sad post.

You knew years ago that XLoss Dung would be trash but here you are actually promoting it instead of warning friends about the dangers of buying this garbage system. Shame shame on you.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Everything that you are worried about is console wide, not xbox exclusive.
Unless you worried about how games will run online, then LAG will be a PS4 exclusive this gen :win:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Everything that you are worried about is console wide, not xbox exclusive.
Unless you worried about how games will run online, then LAG will be a PS4 exclusive this gen :win:

..... i can play games offline on ps4. I can let my friends borrow media on ps4(unless the dev is a dikk). Stop it.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
..... i can play games offline on ps4. I can let my friends borrow media on ps4(unless the dev is a dikk). Stop it.
Can you provide a link :popcorn:

As of right now, you can say that about Xbox as well. You can play offline for 24hrs. Make sure your link doesn't cryptically answer the question, because from what I've seen all there answers have been cryptic. Just like how Xbox One says that ANY ONE FAMILY MEMBER CAN ACCESS YOUR LIBRARY AT THE SAME TIME. Sony did that when answering the used game question and you KNOW THIS

http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/91...e-straight-answer-about-used-games-stuff.html

But this website is officially :trash: BRING BACK SOHH!!!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

As of right now, you can say that about Xbox as well. You can play offline for 24hrs. Make sure your link doesn't cryptically answer the question, because from what I've seen all there answers have been cryptic. Just like how Xbox One says that ANY ONE FAMILY MEMBER CAN ACCESS YOUR LIBRARY AT THE SAME TIME. Sony did that when answering the used game question and you KNOW THIS

http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/91...e-straight-answer-about-used-games-stuff.html

You're slow so its difficult to explain things to you. Sony has already stated their position. You can play games offline, unless the developer has added some kind of DRM to the game. The developer. You're still waiting on further confirmation. Id literally be shocked if what im reading as literal was deception. It isnt though but i guess u need more time because ur still in a state of SHOCK that Microsoft has thrown your loyalty in the bushes.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille

PS4 Will Not Require An Always-Online Connection [UPDATE]

Stemming fears of the always-online requirement still rumored strongly for the next Xbox, a Sony PR rep confirmed to Kotaku that: "PS4 games will be playable without an Internet connection."

More relief... At a roundtable this morning, Sony's game studios chief, Shuhei Yoshida, told reporters that any requirement for users to register a game online in order to play it would be left to game publishers. Sony won't require that.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You're slow so its difficult to explain things to you. Sony has already stated their position. You can play games offline, unless the developer has added some kind of DRM to the game. The developer. You're still waiting on further confirmation. Id literally be shocked if what im reading as literal was deception. It isnt though but i guess u need more time because ur still in a state of SHOCK that Microsoft has thrown your loyalty in the bushes.
I asked you to provide a link, you have failed to do so now under this name and your alias :russ:
PS4 Will Not Require An Always-Online Connection [UPDATE]

Stemming fears of the always-online requirement still rumored strongly for the next Xbox, a Sony PR rep confirmed to Kotaku that: "PS4 games will be playable without an Internet connection."

More relief... At a roundtable this morning, Sony's game studios chief, Shuhei Yoshida, told reporters that any requirement for users to register a game online in order to play it would be left to game publishers. Sony won't require that.
THATS THE EXACT STANCE MICROSOFT MADE PUBLIC YESTERDAY :hula:

But we talking about playing offline. Your link isn't even about that.
So try again, we'll leave the light on

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I asked you to provide a link, you have failed to do so now under this name and your alias :russ:

..... Theres a reason theres no public backlash against Sony. I guess you're just waiting to say some bullshyt like *i had yall nervous though*

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille

Are you retarded? It clearly says ps4 games are playable without a internet connection

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
well, after the sony debut, i said MS had to drop bombs, well, they have been dropping them, but not on target, LOL.

so far, this is how i have this new generation working out in terms of my desire to own:

ps4>>>wii u>>ouya>xbone

if the ps4 publishers are confirmed to be able to block used game sales on their own or if they price it over $450, then i will take one of the arrows off for each offense. if both of those two happen, that would mean that i would still want it a little more than a wii u and a whole lot more than xbone

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Return Of The King in less than 72 hours bruhs....

EUqcxUb.jpg