The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
According to a post on Crytek's official site, the engine is already used by PlayStation 4 developers. The studio said that it will "empower [engine licensees] to achieve their own ambitions on the console."

Crytek's director of global business development Carl Jones said that "by supporting developers as they build for the future on PlayStation 4, we are cementing our position at the forefront of the industry and helping others to create the best games they can in this exciting period of transition."
http://www.gamespot.com/news/cryteks...tion-4-6409437

http://www.crytek.com/news/cryengine...-playstation-4

images

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
what games are u guys buying at launch, I'm only getting two since I'm on a budget

so far BF4 already got one of those slots, still undecided on the other. (mainly due to me not knowing what else is dropping launch)

Not sure I'm getting one at launch, but if I do Infamous Second Son and Killzone would be high on the list.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Im excited off the indie games alone.

I'd love to see a Kerbal Space Station with next gen graphics make an appearance on the PS4

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
*A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A LOCAL 3CEPT*

Ok, sounds like an Xbox Live Event Player :obama:

That right there is a prime example of how shiity the PSN set-up is and has always been. Fanboys are just happy to say "We got a bootleg XBL too :sadbron:"

10_funny_celebrity_gifs3.gif
I'm convinced you paid by Microsoft like that article. :comeon: But that was years ago, you now doing it for free..

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
According to a post on Crytek's official site, the engine is already used by PlayStation 4 developers. The studio said that it will "empower [engine licensees] to achieve their own ambitions on the console."

Crytek's director of global business development Carl Jones said that "by supporting developers as they build for the future on PlayStation 4, we are cementing our position at the forefront of the industry and helping others to create the best games they can in this exciting period of transition."
http://www.gamespot.com/news/cryteks...tion-4-6409437

http://www.crytek.com/news/cryengine...-playstation-4

images
That picture is fitting since that explains how furious you are. Those links are not even real :heh:
Come to think of it. How is Court going to afford the xbone one or buy the games? Why is the guy even supporting it even though it against people in his position. Unless dude getting paid by them.
Bruh, you just had back to back post talking about me again. I've told you on plenty of occasions that the majority of your post are about a certain somebody :ufdup:
Yes, we hear you. Courtdog is broke, how can he afford all the games he plays regularly with everyone around you. Your actually the guy nobody here plays with, but keep repeating regurgitated jokes that you didn't create, that started on a completely different website :stopitslime:
You could check my gamertag to see if and what I been playing. Anyone could. I'm sure plenty have already, thats why most ppl don't still talk this homo shiit that your still holding onto as fact because your a butthurt fagggot :bryan:
yep, :umad:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
That picture is fitting since that explains how furious you are. Those links are not even real :heh:

Bruh, you just had back to back post talking about me again. I've told you on plenty of occasions that the majority of your post are about a certain somebody :ufdup:
Yes, we hear you. Courtdog is broke, how can he afford all the games he plays regularly with everyone around you. Your actually the guy nobody here plays with, but keep repeating regurgitated jokes that you didn't create, that started on a completely different website :stopitslime:
You could check my gamertag to see if and what I been playing. Anyone could. I'm sure plenty have already, thats why most ppl don't still talk this homo shiit that your still holding onto as fact because your a butthurt fagggot :bryan:
yep, :umad:
I play single player games. You will never see me in a cod,bf thread..

also what am i butthurt about exactly?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I play single player games. You will never see me in a cod,bf thread..

also what am i butthurt about exactly?
Well for one you keep repeating how I don't have or can afford games, but I have and have always maintained a healthier gaming "habit" than you. Nobody says I don't have games, you say that thinking your "dissing" me by telling me I don't have the things YOU don't :what:

When people do things like that, its because they mad bruh. That, or just too stupid to come up with a better reply/slight and/or Dis

Pick your poison dumbazz :mj:
Did that :wrist: just say he only plays single player games? I guess he doesn't even game then aka typical PS Stan

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Damn so they leaving it up to the developers? Not feeling where this next gen is heading bro

The worst case scenario for sony is devs adopt sonys anti used game features and the used game market starve.

The worst case scenario already exists for microsoft.

No longer will video games be like books or old-fashioned music CDs, self-contained content that works anywhere, anytime, and can be resold or lent to any of your friends. Xbox One games are part physical disc, part online service, and tightly controlled both my Microsoft and the game publisher.

“This new generation of games,” as Microsoft describes it, is worth putting into context: It’s the final stage in the transition of video games from goods, sold as a physical object that you own, to services, delivered online in tandem with a disc you buy in a store. :russ::whoo::beli::deadmanny:

You own an object, but you merely access a service.

Microsoft’s Xbox One: Owning Your Video Games Is So 1994 - Corporate Intelligence - WSJ

XBOX One aka BLockbuster Video 2.0: The Demonic Version
Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Im speecheless. :dwillhuh:
@Rekkapryde

Last edited by a moderator: