The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
couple thoughts:

- not really a cod fan like that, but that story for ghosts looked interesting...

- I really want that controller now...I know I can go cop it now, but without the system, it aint gonna be the same...

- yes, i'm still pissed watch dogs got delayed...they better bring it when it actually gets released..

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't cosign this. I'd rather they stick to their official thread and we stick to ours. I still haven't posted in the Xbox One thread, I've read some pages @Smooth3d was right about some of yall looking for fights. :smh:
Hell I was initially replying to a video posted in there and it was more so about Adam Sessler but somehow that devolved into another plea copping session and defending. I honestly think some of those cats in there are seriously delusional.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Hell I was initially replying to a video posted in there and it was more so about Adam Sessler but somehow that devolved into another plea copping session and defending. I honestly think some of those cats in there are seriously delusional.
:stopitslime: 50% of the shyt yall talk in this thread about xbox shyt, dudes dont have games people care bout, so all yall can talk bout is how yall system is better than xbox, when its not :ehh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I was hoping the ps4 stand would be available to purchase as well. Not gonna lay my system flat this time around. My back up mini and micro usb cables also came in the mail yesterday. Now all that's left is that new hard drive and 40in TV which I'll get layer this month.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Help me out here brehs so the new kilzone will be open world rivht, we talking like gta or more mass effect "open"

Can you customise your characters appearence ? Cause some of the armour models look hot

do I need to play the others to know what's happening

and the order 1886 is just another zombie shooter or ... Because that trailer was kinda meh

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
1.Help me out here brehs so the new kilzone will be open world rivht, we talking like gta or more mass effect "open"

2.Can you customise your characters appearence ? Cause some of the armour models look hot

3.do I need to play the others to know what's happening

and the order 1886 is just another zombie shooter or ... Because that trailer was kinda meh

1. Closer to Mass Effect 2/3 and Crysis. They're smaller open non-linear levels afaik.

2. Maybe in Multi but i haven't heard anything about it..

3. Not really. Anything you might need to know could just be wiki'd.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Single digits till' release!

I don't know about the rest of y'all but it's always the last few days before release is where I can't take the wait. Next week is going to be a pain in the ass but at least the system comes out on an off day for me. :wow: