The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I had 4 preorders lined up…….The Sony store just cancelled my preorder because my debit card didn't authorize. SMH Between no and the time I preordered someone stole my debit card and I had to get a new one. I tried to go to the website and change my debit card and for whatever reason since I ordered as a guest I couldn't change any information. SMH I've been on hold with them for an hour and haven't even gotten to speak with someone smh.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I had 4 preorders lined up…….The Sony store just cancelled my preorder because my debit card didn't authorize. SMH Between no and the time I preordered someone stole my debit card and I had to get a new one. I tried to go to the website and change my debit card and for whatever reason since I ordered as a guest I couldn't change any information. SMH I've been on hold with them for an hour and haven't even gotten to speak with someone smh.

yo, that is fukkED up. I hope you can at least get one of your preorders so you can :eat:

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
NBA Live (lol, I know) will have a full featured demo out for launch . Perfect time to try out the "Download as your play" feature.

Never Forget

The legendary name is no more. Don't tag/quote me
Daps
Reppin
Don't message me
How many are ps4 converts from X360?. Back in the day i bought X360 cause it was cheaper. Seems like the balance of power is shifting to ps4. Only 9 days left brehs.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Anyone thinking of going all digital for launch? I thought about doing it for the launch games just to see what its like but that Target buy 2 get one free deal is :wow:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Anyone thinking of going all digital for launch? I thought about doing it for the launch games just to see what its like but that Target buy 2 get one free deal is :wow:

I thought about it, but there's games I'd probably wanna sell after a sequel dropped. I don't see myself playing bf4 after part 5 drops. I'd probably go digital with classics like uncharted or god of war.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I'm going all digital but that target deal will assure I'll have at least 3 physical discs this new generation. other deals like that in the future I'll jump on but i went all digital (except for the games that don't have that option) this year and love it. hard drive space in the future concerns me bc I'm sure next gen games will be huge....