The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
to be real, I loafed on the preorders for both originally, then Gamestop re-upped the XboxOne and I copped. I was cool with that at first cuz I played my 360 way more than my PS3.

But im starting to see the error in my ways

tumblr_mk6woazdjr1qg39ewo1_500.gif

if you can, just sell the xbox one preorder on craigslist and then cop a PSquad preorder off craigslist. or camp out at best buy for a midnight release or hit up walmart in the morning of the 15th.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
if you can, just sell the xbox one preorder on craigslist and then cop a PSquad preorder off craigslist. or camp out at best buy for a midnight release or hit up walmart in the morning of the 15th.

fukk that camping shyt. I think ima just keep my Xbox and try to scoop the PS4 when I can. Outside of killzone every game I want is multi plat so I'll be aite til january roll around

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
to be real, I loafed on the preorders for both originally, then Gamestop re-upped the XboxOne and I copped. I was cool with that at first cuz I played my 360 way more than my PS3.

But im starting to see the error in my ways

tumblr_mk6woazdjr1qg39ewo1_500.gif
You wanted things to be one way I see :patrice:
Good luck finding a console breh
We gon be
B7JR3.gif
ouchea
Drop that Xbone breh breh and look for a console on the nearest mom and pop store or else you gon be looking like
Un1NI.gif

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The war is reaching its apex as launch nears. shyt, your boy @Liquid banned me from that cesspool that is the Xbox one thread. :laff: ban me forever from that thread I don't give a flying 747 fukk though, I'll just drop ether in another thread.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The war is reaching its apex as launch nears. shyt, your boy @Liquid banned me from that cesspool that is the Xbox one thread. :laff: ban me forever from that thread I don't give a flying 747 fukk though, I'll just drop ether in another thread.

I don't cosign this. I'd rather they stick to their official thread and we stick to ours. I still haven't posted in the Xbox One thread, I've read some pages @Smooth3d was right about some of yall looking for fights. :smh:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I don't cosign this. I'd rather they stick to their official thread and we stick to ours. I still haven't posted in the Xbox One thread, I've read some pages @Smooth3d was right about some of yall looking for fights. :smh:

Word.

I hate going back and forth with those dudes because they are so dug in I just end up throwing my hands up and saying "well, fukk you then".

I just want to coast off this PS4 based positivity. :blessed:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
They should have learned they lesson when they launch system was catching rrod a week out the box.. Silly Xbots they worse then apple supporters.