The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
And with that Target deal, I wish that accessories (RE: PSN cards) were included, or that atleast Sony would somehow match the deal or offer a similar one in their Digital Store. I'm ready to go 100% digital, so I'm not trying to buy no damn discs.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
And with that Target deal, I wish that accessories (RE: PSN cards) were included, or that atleast Sony would somehow match the deal or offer a similar one in their Digital Store. I'm ready to go 100% digital, so I'm not trying to buy no damn discs.
Resell or trade the games and buy them cards later.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this just arrived in the mail today :blessedrose:

W7xqDmd.jpg

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Cant even fake brehs, I got the XboxOne preordered but im starting to feel like I made a mistake not preordering the PS4 too. I've had both systems since the ps2/xbox days and will eventually do the same this gen but I dont want to feel like a made a mistake coming out the gates especially is the DS4 is that legit.

Feeling like I fukked up........yall save me some scraps please:to:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Cant even fake brehs, I got the XboxOne preordered but im starting to feel like I made a mistake not preordering the PS4 too. I've had both systems since the ps2/xbox days and will eventually do the same this gen but I dont want to feel like a made a mistake coming out the gates especially is the DS4 is that legit.

Stop coppin pleas and man up, Just copped the PS4 when infamous drop.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

ibgsGX9EJer7kn.gif
Why in the world would you cop the most expensive inferior system when it could(and will :shaq:) drop in price in a few weeks? You crazy?

:laff:

@Human Torch

@Jax getting the fold up chair out the garage bruh, we making room for you too fam.

ibuLwPZT44JGd.gif

True gamers or converts, come on home! :win:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I haven't been keeping up on the console wars, but why is the xbox $100 more than the quad when the quad seems to have better specs and games off the bat????

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
ibgsGX9EJer7kn.gif
Why in the world would you cop the most expensive inferior system when it could(and will :shaq:) drop in price in a few weeks? You crazy?

ibuLwPZT44JGd.gif

True gamers or converts, come on home! :win:

to be real, I loafed on the preorders for both originally, then Gamestop re-upped the XboxOne and I copped. I was cool with that at first cuz I played my 360 way more than my PS3.

But im starting to see the error in my ways

tumblr_mk6woazdjr1qg39ewo1_500.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Jax