The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What's wrong with buying an extra controller to go with the PS4 ahead of time?
fukk around won't get a ps4 until the new year if you haven't preordered or paying out the ass for one. Controller just sitting there torturing yourself.

Yeah you can use it on the 3 but without the features it's just a more comfortable ds3. I bought all the shyt in advance too but the PS4 paid for I just gotta pick that shyt up on the 15th.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:stopitslime: 50% of the shyt yall talk in this thread about xbox shyt, dudes dont have games people care bout, so all yall can talk bout is how yall system is better than xbox, when its not :ehh:

fukk outta here with this bullshyt. No one's been talking about xbox shyt cept for in response for ya'll bum nikkas trying to spew hate and tout that shyt in here. You don't like the PS games, then why you up in the thread making a stink about? nikkas love to hate.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Damn, where they do that at? I got an old school fat model on the verge of death that I want to sell. Damn Rapestop won't take it cuz it doesn't have the original hdd size and they don't know how to otherwise ring it up in their system.

I was surprised as hell. I just listed it on eBay yesterday afternoon just hoping someone would bite.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Dudes really buying the controller with no system lined up?!

stepbrothers-yep-gif.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
why are ya'll selling the ps3? I still will be using mines to play GTA V at the minimum.

I have 4 ps3s, that's why. One in each room. Though the one I want to get rid of is on its way out the door anywayz (old fat model that has shown signs of the inevitable overheating death. I've had it for years though). I'll may eventually sell 1 more of them, but the others are for the kids and our bedroom blu ray/media player.