The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Got my first Quad game in the mail. BB was quick with it since I just preordered it yesterday. Battlefield should be here on Friday and then the Target/Amazon? sale next week. Wallet is gonna be hurting this holiday season.

Here goes some unnecessary pics of the contents from an iPad. Don't mind the quality:

iJm04DEt8AmPu.JPG

i6jym5oe2tnZw.JPG

ibpayrWO5ULeMW.JPG

iLirgGaCRb2Dw.JPG

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: what it feels like? :to:

I been :to: these last few days...I log on hoping to see some postive xbox news but all i see is court droppin struggle threads. For a while he was keeping my hopes up but i can tell his soul been burning lately. Pre Order just got thrown in the bushes...Fukk MS im off that BS now. They seem too confused about the direction they are headed with the one. They might take that dreamcast route. Then when i picked up that DS4 (main reason i stuck with the 360) i knew it was over.

Its lookin like ima still have to wait til Feb to feast tho :to:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a question. does one even need to preorder the struggle box? or can that simply be picked up in store with ease?

Yea they sold out...even after gamestop started taking second orders it now says its unavailble again

Never Forget

The legendary name is no more. Don't tag/quote me
Daps
Reppin
Don't message me
I picked up a ds4 at rapestop cant wait for bf4 and nba 2k14. Nov 15 needs to hurry up so we can feast! Maybe i will cop another game not sure what to get

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
First look at Twitch livestreaming on PS4 in this video:

:mjpls: Does anyone else notice you can do picture-in-picture video of yourself while using Twitch on PS4, while it only shows your avatar while using twitch on Xbox1?
jCNetaMetxqnC.png

twitch3.png