Essential The Official Photography Thread

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Hobby for me, but I got a paid wedding gig coming up in April. I want to do jobs like that so i can upgrade my equipment...This is a hobby where nikkas droppin 2 stacks for a single lense :merchant:

:myman: Im diggin this...what did the untouched image look like?

all in all not much off at...but i keep going back and forth before making a final decision.

original-
bhj6tw.jpg

after-
23wws5t.jpg

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait do yall nikkas take your cameras with you when you go out?!

im the irresponsible type id lose it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Whoa that's good, need to get one ASAP
What's off for you when you use flash in clubs? I don't take many pics in that kind of environment, but the 1 party I went to that was lit like that, I pretty much put my shutter speed fast as hell (my LCD screen was black pre snap) and then adjusted the amount of flash, and the pictures came out straight. It was like shooting blind though.

My camera fits inside of my inner coat pocket. Impossible to lose in my case.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

Lol I keep mines around my neck and sip a little drink but when I was at the club 2 days ago this drunk chick wanted to take some pics and she almost dropped my cam 3 times so had to take that shyt off her

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
What's off for you when you use flash in clubs? I don't take many pics in that kind of environment, but the 1 party I went to that was lit like that, I pretty much put my shutter speed fast as hell (my LCD screen was black pre snap) and then adjusted the amount of flash, and the pictures came out straight. It was like shooting blind though.

My camera fits inside of my inner coat pocket. Impossible to lose in my case.

For me the lights were just off, my flash was alright at some points but would say I needed a brighter light in front of me

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Happy hr
264pfz6.jpg

chik in the grey has a very nice ass too...no pics of it though.

Edit:I'm pretty buzzed and not ashamed to deny, I spent a minute trying to imitate Spinoza with this pic...this looks like a pic he'd master. :snoop:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
all in all not much off at...but i keep going back and forth before making a final decision.

original-
bhj6tw.jpg

after-
23wws5t.jpg

Nice...from now on Imma up an image before & after postediting, so we can add to the discussion.

Did u use an adjustment brush on the taxi to add contrast?

I keep my shyt on me most of the time...When Im out people are drunk and not payin attention. I may let a chick take a few shots on some flirty shyt, but for the most part its never out of my sight.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Nice...from now on Imma up an image before & after postediting, so we can add to the discussion.

Did u use an adjustment brush on the taxi to add contrast?

with the taxi- i messed with the colors and made it different shades of yellow, like you see the variation in yellows i messed with on certain parts of the car...I also added a little motion blur to the cars being that they are cars and should be moving lol. Eventhough the cab was stopped at a light I kinda wanted to simulate some sort of movement with the cars in the pic.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
with the taxi- i messed with the colors and made it different shades of yellow, like you see the variation in yellows i messed with on certain parts of the car...I also added a little motion blur to the cars being that they are cars and should be moving lol. Eventhough the cab was stopped at a light I kinda wanted to simulate some sort of movement with the cars in the pic.

:ohhh:

I didnt even catch that at first :skip: