Essential The Official Photography Thread

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
wait do yall nikkas take your cameras with you when you go out?!

im the irresponsible type id lose it

Yeah I got a little camera bag, shyt looks like a lunch bag...but I pretty much always have it. I'ma bring it to my friends house for superbowl party...he keeps his kitchen filthy as shyt, but I think I can get a good pic out of it.

:ohhh:

I didnt even catch that at first :skip:

lol...that's the point :smugfavre:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For me the lights were just off, my flash was alright at some points but would say I needed a brighter light in front of me

Nah, I meant what about your pictures in that environment was off for your liking? Too blurry? Exposure off? Colors?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I meant what about your pictures in that environment was off for your liking? Too blurry? Exposure off? Colors?

A lot of them were blurry but they were wasted shots anyway so no biggie

But I've been to the clubs where the lights were so good that if u was in the right spot u could take the money shot if someone was on stage :lawd:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Nice...from now on Imma up an image before & after postediting, so we can add to the discussion.

Did u use an adjustment brush on the taxi to add contrast?

I keep my shyt on me most of the time...When Im out people are drunk and not payin attention. I may let a chick take a few shots on some flirty shyt, but for the most part its never out of my sight.

yo..if u wanna use the original pic and edit it the way you want, you have permission to go ahead, there's no limitation on creativity....this is a good thread and its helps all of of us...im actually gonna canvas paint that pic, and hang it in my house....i feel like it kinda signifies nyc as far as trying to make it....I say, if u like it, edit it and post...i'm not gonna be offended at all man. This is a fuking great thread...if anyone's gonna use or edit any pic in this thread, I say we give the original poster credit and create from there...if u like it a lot i can post the original or edit without my name in it.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
yo..if u wanna use the original pic and edit it the way you want, you have permission to go ahead, there's no limitation on creativity....this is a good thread and its helps all of of us...im actually gonna canvas paint that pic, and hang it in my house....i feel like it kinda signifies nyc as far as trying to make it....I say, if u like it, edit it and post...i'm not gonna be offended at all man. This is a fuking great thread...if anyone's gonna use or edit any pic in this thread, I say we give the original poster credit and create from there.

yeah man, throw that raw file up and let me try and mess with it... We tried earlier in this thread to do a "Fro Knows Photo" edit of the week among us, but we didnt go back to it. It was a good way to learn how to edit since sometimes I kinda stay in my comfort zone as far as how I like to edit.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
yeah man, throw that raw file up and let me try and mess with it... We tried earlier in this thread to do a "Fro Knows Photo" edit of the week among us, but we didnt go back to it. It was a good way to learn how to edit since sometimes I kinda stay in my comfort zone as far as how I like to edit.

i posted the original, can you download from there?..if not u d/l with the tiny pic address?..do u want it?...should i up it w/o my name on it?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
i posted the original, can you download from there?..if not u d/l with the tiny pic address?..do u want it?...should i up it w/o my name on it?

Do you shoot in jpeg or raw? If you only have the .jpg I can still try and play with it.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Do you shoot in jpeg or raw? If you only have the .jpg I can still try and play with it.

hmmm...it depends, if i'm on the move i shoot in jpeg...since I was on break at work, I think I shot this in jpeg. I'm don't have the memory card next to me, But most likely this was a jpeg...but usually it's in RAW

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
hmmm...it depends, if i'm on the move i shoot in jpeg...since I was on break at work, I think I shot this in jpeg. I'm don't have the memory card next to me, But most likely this was a jpeg.

aight, I will use the one u put up in this thread...

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK