Essential The Official Photography Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
..Yo, I think if you didn't use as much blur as you did in the first pic you woulda been set....its a dope winter pic, especially how it looks like you got the outline of each branch.

Thanks for the feedback bro. I was using my f1.2 50 mm lens and intentionally went for the blur. I guess I should have taken one with a different f stop just see the difference.

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
4795812800_c51b5d0169_b.jpg

4229596633_908c31d830_b.jpg

4204663711_90ec9b4c32_b.jpg

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The chick im with usually will carry it in her purse. x100 is pretty small though.

images

What's off for you when you use flash in clubs? I don't take many pics in that kind of environment, but the 1 party I went to that was lit like that, I pretty much put my shutter speed fast as hell (my LCD screen was black pre snap) and then adjusted the amount of flash, and the pictures came out straight. It was like shooting blind though.

My camera fits inside of my inner coat pocket. Impossible to lose in my case.

Lol I keep mines around my neck and sip a little drink but when I was at the club 2 days ago this drunk chick wanted to take some pics and she almost dropped my cam 3 times so had to take that shyt off her

Nice...from now on Imma up an image before & after postediting, so we can add to the discussion.

Did u use an adjustment brush on the taxi to add contrast?

I keep my shyt on me most of the time...When Im out people are drunk and not payin attention. I may let a chick take a few shots on some flirty shyt, but for the most part its never out of my sight.
:leon:

any cases you would suggest for going out with a t3 and still being able to have fun? :ld:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Just picked up a Sony RX100 for an upcoming cruise to the Bahamas. Impressive little camera! I hope to share some pics with you all when I get back.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Edit:I'm pretty buzzed and not ashamed to deny, I spent a minute trying to imitate Spinoza with this pic...this looks like a pic he'd master. :snoop:

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

I know what you mean but we all have our styles. I appreciate Spinoza's style but it doesn't fit me. and yes that pic does look like it's in his wheelhouse.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Happy hr
264pfz6.jpg

chik in the grey has a very nice ass too...no pics of it though.

Edit:I'm pretty buzzed and not ashamed to deny, I spent a minute trying to imitate Spinoza with this pic...this looks like a pic he'd master. :snoop:

did u try to darken the background?

I use flash, higher ISO and over expose on purpose then bring it back down im post processing to the point where you can barely see the flash.

These pics kind of inspired my style. I made this thread in 2010 but now I think managed to surpass it.
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=750875&highlight=

This video is pretty inspiring as well
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5NgG5koPZU"]Intel Visual Life - The Sartorialist - YouTube[/ame]

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
did u try to darken the background?

I use flash, higher ISO and over expose on purpose then bring it back down im post processing to the point where you can barely see the flash.

These pics kind of inspired my style. I made this thread in 2010 but now I think managed to surpass it.
Photography in how to make it in America - E46Fanatics

This video is pretty inspiring as well
Intel Visual Life - The Sartorialist - YouTube

yeah- i darkened the background....I think I prolly shoulda messed with the exposure, and maybe added some soft light to it. I'm not too fond of that streak of light going across her hair. I always thought that flash stuck out too much. I actually got some others from that night, I'll take a look at em and see what I can do. I have an external flash, but this one was done with the camera flash.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:leon:

any cases you would suggest for going out with a t3 and still being able to have fun? :ld:

That's the trade off with mirrorless compact cameras breh. The portability...