rdnUqzd.jpg

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Eightdollarsruserious.jpg

$8 at an estate sale.:obama:

Everything looks to be clean and in good working order. My first point and shoot.

Edit:

SO it turns out this camera has a funky history surrounding its battery. Fuji made it so that these cameras did not have a user replaceable battery, you had to send these in to a Fuji dealer when the battery died. They updated and released a second model that changed that, but unfortunately, I stumbled upon the first model.:francis:

On the first model, they used some funky battery and soldered everything. Information on this is scarce, although I found a couple posts vaguely explaining how they changed the battery themselves.

Good news though! The battery still fukking runs on this thing.:blessed:

To load it, you pop open the back, drop in the film, and line up the film over the middle/ make sure the perforations line up with the sprockets.

Once you close the back, the motor or w/e pulls the film out, and counts the number of exposures. From how I understand it, everytime you take a picture, the film is rolled back into the canister, that way if you accidentally open the back, the pictures you took won't be exposed to light because it's been rewound into the canister.

PXL-20210417-195549236.jpg

PXL-20210417-195629414.jpg

As you can see, the cam came with a sticker with the date 7/1/92. This battery is nearly 30 years old, but still got some life in it.:wow:

Last edited: