Essential The Official Photography Thread

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
LhPeFge.jpg

Excuse the fufu beer......drinking what was available.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo Coli fam.. I'm looking to cop a camera... I want a camera that focuses good with great clarity, color, battery life and non grainy HD video footage/pics... also a camera that's good in day and night.. I currently have this one in my Amazon cart but I'm not sure...

Is this a good choice or is there a better choice for the price range of $200-300?

Last edited:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Yo Coli fam.. I'm looking to cop a camera... I want a camera that focuses good with great clarity, color, battery life and non grainy HD video footage/pics... also a camera that's good in day and night.. I currently have this one in my Amazon cart but I'm not sure...

Is this a good choice or is there a better choice for the price range of $200-300?

Looking at the specs and reviews it looks like a great camera for what your looking for. If I were going to get that type of camera I would be looking at Canon, Nikon, or Sony. I'm a Canon person and can't complain about their cameras.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at the specs and reviews it looks like a great camera for what your looking for. If I were going to get that type of camera I would be looking at Canon, Nikon, or Sony. I'm a Canon person and can't complain about their cameras.
Thanks for responding

My dad is suggesting I get the recent Sony Cybershot like he has but I figured I'd ask around here... Neither of us are camera experts