JPFvPK1l.jpg

o4xDLrbl.jpg
ffQZgMgl.jpg

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What type of cam are y'all using and what's the price range? After further doing reviews on the Canon Powershot SX700 HS, I'm not entirely sure on what I want. I don't know what good stats to really look for regarding a cam but I'm looking for potentially the best I can get at a $300 price range that takes very sharp pics/videos and does well in low light and has zoom capabilities and all that other good stuff.

Is Canon even the best brand? All these review sites are all over the place and now I'm lost and need more help

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What type of cam are y'all using and what's the price range? After further doing reviews on the Canon Powershot SX700 HS, I'm not entirely sure on what I want. I don't know what good stats to really look for regarding a cam but I'm looking for potentially the best I can get at a $300 price range that takes very sharp pics/videos and does well in low light and has zoom capabilities and all that other good stuff.

Is Canon even the best brand? All these review sites are all over the place and now I'm lost and need more help
There isnt a best brand, just better camera's depending on what you want to shoot and spend. so the best camera for you could be a Cannon, sony, nikon, or pentek depending on your needs and budget.

I am using a 5Dm3 its expensive and takes can sharp vids and pics depending on the lens attached and the person using it, I have zero knoledge about non DSLR cams. your best bet would be to look for sample pics.