Essential The Official Photography Thread

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Shot that in front of a bathroom door in a small ass hallway of a tattoo/piercing shop. Only used one speed light (yongnuo 560 II) modified with an umbrella. Cropped the image in lightroom and added a bit of vignetting and added the white borders.

There is a possibility that this may be in a tattoo magazine :lupe: I'll give ya'll the updates.

Cool, I was thinking a softbox or maybe beauty dish.

Slick on the mag, getting published is addicting, you get one mag and you want more! Good luck to you.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:to: how could you let this happen tho breh

prolly had the crib smellin like straight booty too :dontdothis:
:snoop:

Man... we got back in the crib late Wednesday night. My wife usually goes and lets her out of her cage to go outside. I walk upstairs to go chill. My wife yells upstairs like, "I think the dog just got skunked"... I immediately go...

:beli:

Cause I knew it was going to be some shyt. My boy lives around the corner and his dogs stay getting hit with that spray too, so I know they're out here... but to make matters worse, my wife lets the dog walk in the damn house like, "did she get skunked?"...

:what:

I walked down there like, man YES, I can smell that shyt all the way upstairs. Had to google some de-skunk smell recipe to wash her with, and then let the whole downstairs air out for a day... shyt still got that scent down there. Can't even play videogames in my mancave and shyt right now :smh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:snoop:

Man... we got back in the crib late Wednesday night. My wife usually goes and lets her out of her cage to go outside. I walk upstairs to go chill. My wife yells upstairs like, "I think the dog just got skunked"... I immediately go...

:beli:

Cause I knew it was going to be some shyt. My boy lives around the corner and his dogs stay getting hit with that spray too, so I know they're out here... but to make matters worse, my wife lets the dog walk in the damn house like, "did she get skunked?"...

I walked down there like, man YES, I can smell that shyt all the way upstairs. Had to google some de-skunk smell recipe to wash her with, and then let the whole downstairs air out for a day... shyt still got that scent down there. Can't even play videogames in my mancave and shyt right now :smh:
holy shyt :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
TN972GF.jpg

Somebody find me a realistic looking halo...this clipart one is :flabbynsick: :laff:

Bout to put up the rest of this shoot up

but to make matters worse, my wife lets the dog walk in the damn house like, "did she get skunked?"...

:skip: :skip: :skip: