Daps
I have to sell my 7D :sadbron: there goes my reach y'all
If anybody is interested let me know.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Just had my portfolio reviewed by this chick from the Museum of Modern art and the photo editor from Color magazine in italy.

:patrice: Did not hear what I was expecting to hear.

The Girl loved my shyt but told me in a nice way that I gotta start being more specific in the things I do and show. She wants to keep in contact.

The italian dude spent like 2 seconds on each photo and wasn't impressed. He liked a few photos but basically stressed the same thing. I cant really take random photos I gotta start being more specific with the things I do.

So if I ever have a review again Id need to have a theme and basically express what the photos mean and tell a story.

Meeting with Daily Telegraph and New York times tomorrow. I decided to get rid of half my photos I was planning on showing and print 4 more out so what I present flows better.

All and all I feel a lot better about where I stand and what I need to do to improve.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Just had my portfolio reviewed by this chick from the Museum of Modern art and the photo editor from Color magazine in italy.

:patrice: Did not hear what I was expecting to hear.

The Girl loved my shyt but told me in a nice way that I gotta start being more specific in the things I do and show. She wants to keep in contact.

The italian dude spent like 2 seconds on each photo and wasn't impressed. He liked a few photos but basically stressed the same thing. I cant really take random photos I gotta start being more specific with the things I do.

So if I ever have a review again Id need to have a theme and basically express what the photos mean and tell a story.

Meeting with Daily Telegraph and New York times tomorrow. I decided to get rid of half my photos I was planning on showing and print 4 more out so what I present flows better.

All and all I feel a lot better about where I stand and what I need to do to improve.
yea i've been trying not to take as many random walking around/club/party pics either, been thinking more about coming up with concepts for little projects or series, prolly gonna have to start buying clothes and trinkets and whatnot from the thrift store or something so i can have the right stuff for my friends or local models to make a cohesive thing

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Harddrive died couple weeks ago and lost mad shyt...including my password for my OG account and half of a shoot :wow:

Here is what remained :to:

NSFW

cY6qTtA.jpg

8qMD7gz.jpg

99rZQB2.jpg

BiCEPnZ.jpg

qOQqUCU.jpg

a1Ymjco.jpg

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Harddrive died couple weeks ago and lost mad shyt...including my password for my OG account and half of a shoot :wow:

Here is what remained :to:

NSFW

cY6qTtA.jpg

8qMD7gz.jpg

99rZQB2.jpg

BiCEPnZ.jpg

qOQqUCU.jpg

a1Ymjco.jpg
I'm sure the admins can get you your OG account back breh, just hit up @cook or @Brooklynzson

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Lately

Untitled by MrEllis, on Flickr

Definitely recognize the Alien Bees in that b/w shot, once of the best investments I made was buying 2 of those lights and the wireless triggers. The 2nd last shot, was that with a beauty dish or soft/octabox?

I have to sell my 7D :sadbron: there goes my reach y'all
If anybody is interested let me know.

That is my next camera to make my 30D a backup. Have used it a few times for weddings, loved it. Don't know if I can get it at the moment but just incase how much are you asking for it?