Essential The Official Photography Thread

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
i need to try model mayhem

im not really in the circle of upcoming/inspiring models here in london , need to find some

Facebook works as well, if you have that. Found plenty of work on there and seeing how most women check that more than anything else. Casting Call section on Model Mayhem, you might find some models in your area looking to update their port or traveling to your area.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
most of the girls there wanna be models anyway, shyt should be lightwork

yeah thats the thing but im never around any, like when im out in teh streets i see some chicks that could be "tumblr model" with my kinda help :skip:

selam

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: wes is that nikka tho

even if you didn't mean to, you used a vanishing point to make the road look like it went on infinitely :salute: shyt is always dope in my book
:ufdup: and here's example of the symmetry i was talking about

I keep putting off watching his movies for some reason even though I hear how great they are:manny: I can only imagine how much time dude spends on his craft :salute:. Kubrick is another one. Everytime I watch one of his movies I leave with the :wtf:.... like how much time did it really take dude to do this. Damn near every frame is a work of art and the movies are over two hours long :mindblown::lawd:

selam

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stanley-kubrick-film-techniques.png

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Those last photos I posted plus a few more I havent posted should be in Vice soon.
I keep putting off watching his movies for some reason even though I hear how great they are:manny: I can only imagine how much time dude spends on his craft :salute:. Kubrick is another one. Everytime I watch one of his movies I leave with the :wtf:.... like how much time did it really take dude to do this. Damn near every frame is a work of art and the movies are over two hours long :mindblown::lawd:

Kubric started out as a magazine photographer

selam

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those last photos I posted plus a few more I havent posted should be in Vice soon.

Kubric started out as a magazine photographer

Yeah, dude's story is pretty interesting ... check out this interview if you haven't already:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
won the auction on this steal. whats yall think ? my first camera

Good find, not bad on the price. Great camera to learn on, only thing extra I would pick up as far as lenses is the Canon 50mm 1.8 (nifty-fifty), you can find them for $100 or less. Image quality is very good it and it would make a great addition to the kit lens you have.