NULL
Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
@uncle grime @T-K-G

A lot come from Model Mayhem... you'll get people adding you as a friend and pm'in you on the regular saying they like your style and want to collab.

Friends of other models, word of mouth, shoots with other photographers, etc... a lil bit from everywhere now.

Just find a site where you can show off you portfolio...people will reach out.

Haven't posted here in ages... I find it kinda scary to put myself and my work out there for people to judge...this has been holding me back with photography but in my personal life as well. Time to open up a little. Let me know what yall think.

:myman:

Do what you love and let world see brehda... I like that wide angle/panoramic pic

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Haven't posted here in ages... I find it kinda scary to put myself and my work out there for people to judge...this has been holding me back with photography but in my personal life as well. Time to open up a little. Let me know what yall think.

IMG_0596 by selsahphoto, on Flickr
that wes anderson-esque use of a vanishing point and symmetry :ohlawd:

@uncle grime @T-K-G

A lot come from Model Mayhem... you'll get people adding you as a friend and pm'in you on the regular saying they like your style and want to collab.

Friends of other models, word of mouth, shoots with other photographers, etc... a lil bit from everywhere now.

how do you go about make-up and clothing for said models :patrice: or do you just tell them to handle that shyt on their own before they come to you, i got a homeboy that regularly goes to thrift stores and whatnot buying girls clothing for models but im REALLY not tryna go through all of that to be honest :smhcraig:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

how do you go about make-up for said models :patrice: or do you just tell them to handle that shyt on their own before they come to you

I got numbers for make-up artists and hair stylists from there too, but I never used them. I don't wanna be responsible for all that :yawn: I just wanna show up and shoot. My style so far has been very natural so that hasn't been an issue yet.

I got an idea for an elaborate shoot in the future that I really would need a stylist/makeup artist for :patrice:

This will be my greatest achievement yet...

RX1gkjl.png

selam

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thanks breh. I had to google wes anderson and vanishing point lol. I try to let go of all my thoughts and focus all of my attention on what I see in my viewfinder when I take pictures. when I'm able to do it, it's one of the best feelings in the world and pictures come out looking nice. it's hard to let go and get to that point though...bills and other random thoughts have me preoccupied most of the time.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Thanks breh. I had to google wes anderson and vanishing point lol. I try to let go of all my thoughts and focus all of my attention on what I see in my viewfinder when I take pictures. when I'm able to do it, it's one of the best feelings in the world and pictures come out looking nice. it's hard to let go and get to that point though...bills and other random thoughts have me preoccupied most of the time.
:wtf: wes is that nikka tho

even if you didn't mean to, you used a vanishing point to make the road look like it went on infinitely :salute: shyt is always dope in my book
:ufdup: and here's example of the symmetry i was talking about

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
@uncle grime @T-K-G

i need to try model mayhem

im not really in the circle of upcoming/inspiring models here in london , need to find some