Essential The Official Photography Thread

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
tumblr_m67h1aBgMh1qdvcico1_1280.jpg

Honolulu above, Stanford University below

Got almost the exact same picture about 5 years ago wandering around the campus. I had no idea how to take pictures when I took it.

ogi491.jpg

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got almost the exact same picture about 5 years ago wandering around the campus. I had no idea how to take pictures when I took it.

ogi491.jpg

yea stanford has a beautiful campus. it's spotless, there's a ton of stuff to take pics of. i have pics of that free museum they got right outside but can't find them
took these the same day

tumblr_m67hoiPjyS1qdvcico1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbnqvoCHdQ1qdvcico1_1280.jpg

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do people ever look at you when they hear that loud ass CHII CHINGGG shutter?
Depends on how close I am to them.

The people sitting on the benches didn't hear the shutter sound, nor did the guy waiting on his break from work. He was just looking at me because I had stopped on the side to just capture the scene from right there.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Depends on how close I am to them.

The people sitting on the benches didn't hear the shutter sound, nor did the guy waiting on his break from work. He was just looking at me because I had stopped on the side to just capture the scene from right there.
What do people say when they catch you.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What do people say when they catch you.
Nothing really.

I don't go downtown to the office often, but when I do, if I have my camera out, I'll have my headphones in anyway so people don't really talk to me. If they did ask me, I'd just tell them I'm a freelance photographer or some shyt. I have some cards made for my tumblr page, so if they want to see some of the stuff I take, I would give them one.

:manny: