Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
after:

9811670255_f93f089bbb_c.jpg

...she's actually a very good looking girl, first pic didn't really capture it.

re-fixed....but I'm done with it. On to a new pic.

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
539144_10151901630390450_2098446606_n.jpg

ordered these lights. Didnt want to have to go through shipping and fees so I tried buying them used. I posted an add looking for them on Photography on the Net forums and someone emailed me....he didnt tell me his username. Anyways he met me outside my office with another guy. They both looked kinda sketchy. The lights didnt come with the box, cables, or anything and when I asked about it he seemed surprised I would care. I was going to pay him basically above retail price.....I paid extra because I would save on taxes, shipping and Id get them now.

Anyways I asked him about the lights and his buddy was like "do you want them or not" I kept my cash in my pocket and said no thanks. I think I was about to get robbed.

Anyways just ordered them from the website...ill be paying a bit more waiting a few weeks for them to arrive but at least I have piece of mind.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Ok, this is a pic I took strictly because the one on the right is good looking. It's from an art show I was hired to do videos and photos for. This isn't even a good pic, just wanted to share a little wealth. She was bad in person. French and Jamaican :wow:. Trust, I think I caught her when breathing hard, her stomach was perfect when I was talking to her.

rbm6u0.jpg