Essential The Official Photography Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@GoldenGlove You are sick with the camera skills man. Good stuff.
Thanks fam.

:banderas:

I dont see grain at all in the pic of Wale...what settings were u shooting it to get that shot in low lighting?
The lighting was pretty dynamic throughout the show, but when Wale was walking through the crowd they put a spot light on him so that helped.

I just checked what I put the cam on and it was:
Aperture = 1.8
Shutter = 1/50
ISO = 400

When I saw that he was walking towards my way I knocked the ISO down from 800 to 400 and set it at 1.8. I had a few other ones when he was close but the cam missed the focus and would go to somebody's hands or cellphone instead of his face. I was holding it above my head though so I'll take it.

But with my cam, it's pretty dope up to ISO 800. 1600 is good, but I'm picky with the pic quality so I rarely shoot that high.. I hardly use my flash, but that's because I have to attach it :dry:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ok, this is a pic I took strictly because the one on the right is good looking. It's from an art show I was hired to do videos and photos for. This isn't even a good pic, just wanted to share a little wealth. She was bad in person. French and Jamaican :wow:. Trust, I think I caught her when breathing hard, her stomach was perfect when I was talking to her.

rbm6u0.jpg
That's a deep picture about syrup and pancakes right there...

:ohhh:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
iwrkgn.jpg

a0yu0g.jpg
...fukin incredible. This was made out of words from one of his speeches.

2uhpfdg.jpg
.. dope too

...lighting at this place sucked. It was pretty much just a small hallway. Luckily I didn't have to edit shyt.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
^^^

I'm feeling the art in the 2nd and 3rd pics.

265/365
by K e N, on Flickr

From brunch today... feeling tired and had stuff to do earlier so nothing interesting shot today. Got Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire and the Bears game on my plate tonight.. and I haven't even touched GTA5 since yesterday afternoon

:lupe: